CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave "I'm a Cunt" Courtney

Major Cunt

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I knew Roy quite well and Lenny Boy. Roy Shaw was still a fearsome little fucker right up till the end. For his size and weight he was a beast when he was in his prime. He still hated Lenny Mclean till the day he died even though Lenny had been dead for 10 years already. I was at Lenny’s funeral and Courtney got himself right involved in organising it all. The thing about Dave Courtney et al is there’s loads of wannabe gangsters around now who are straight runners really but watch too much TV and daft London gangster movies and they love to be associated with anyone who has that sort of old school reputation. The real gangsters nowadays(since the proceeds of crime act) are totally behind the scenes.

Most of the London underworld are drug dealing scum and cretinous morons like Shaw and McLean helped keep them in business.Both as thick as pigshit.

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I read Roy Shaw's book many moon's ago though obviously not authored by him, an engrossing story the fella was fearless. Definitely not a man to be cunting of to his face, I tend to believe his version of events over McLean. Fact that he states he hates bullys, and he channelled that rage into serving them up in later life, fair play to him.

Shaw was illiterate and merely a moronic pawn of more revolting scum such as Joey “have some heroin” Pyle.

Shaw and Pyle were the epitome of bullies except thicker than normal.Total wankers.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the London underworld are drug dealing scum and cretinous morons like Shaw and McLean helped keep them in business.Both as thick as pigshit.

Without people like them you would have to go into Boots for your Anusol and penile wart cream. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not the brightest cunt ever born. One of those brains that's only wired to feel threatened, and respond to it, badly. Born too late, a thousand years ago, cunts like that would have been given a big axe and pointed at the enemy.

Shaw was probably a Paedo like the Krays.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t wish to know about your past encounters you disgusting creature.  Do you want the phone number for Dignitas. If you Ring now they could hopefully fit you in tonight. Goodbye and fuck off

Shaw was in Broadmoor.....exactly where you should be now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Shaw was probably a Paedo like the Krays.

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Shaw was illiterate and merely a moronic pawn of more revolting scum such as Joey “have some heroin” Pyle.

Shaw and Pyle were the epitome of bullies except thicker than normal.Total wankers.

Did you know Lord Boothby? I see a lot of similarities ie spunk lover, gangsters moll, and delusions of grandeur. Did you manage to get an appointment at Dignitas? One wouldn’t want to drag out ones miserable pointless existence, would one?

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did you know Lord Boothby? I see a lot of similarities ie spunk lover, gangsters moll, and delusions of grandeur. Did you manage to get an appointment at Dignitas? One wouldn’t want to drag out ones miserable pointless existence, would one?

You cunt Billy I was about to use the Lord Boothby angle, only to scroll down to see you beat me to it!

However I hear Punkers was a regular visitor to Ronnie's flat and enjoyed the services provided. He could often be seen walking like James Brown the next morning.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Boothby was a disgusting pervert who got his paedo tastes catered for by the Krays who are in turn glorified by underworld London scum.....such as yourself.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Without people like them you would have to go into Boots for your Anusol and penile wart cream. 

Don't be silly.  Punky refuses to treat his diseases and anal tears and lesions.  He's more comfortable spreading them with no consideration to public health.  

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You cunt Billy I was about to use the Lord Boothby angle, only to scroll down to see you beat me to it!

However I hear Punkers was a regular visitor to Ronnie's flat and enjoyed the services provided. He could often be seen walking like James Brown the next morning.

Come on you reds!!!! Fucking unbelievable game. As you may be realising I’m a Liverpool fan. Come on !!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't be silly.  Punky refuses to treat his diseases and anal tears and lesions.  He's more comfortable spreading them with no consideration to public health.  

When you’ve been at the arsehole game as long as old spunky bum he’s most likely immune himself. He’s just a carrier spreading his filthy arse rot to any poor cunt who comes within a mile of him. Or even further if the flies and other dung beetles etc. which live on his rotting rear end land on any unsuspecting passer by. He should be encased in concrete and sent off on the next space launch.  

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

No shit Sherlock!

Hopefully this year you can do it.

I switched over at half time 1-0 and my mate foned me about ten mins into the second half. I never seen a better game ever. Any other year 94 points and the premiership would have been wrapped up 3 or 4 weeks ago. European cup will do as a consolation prize though.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I switched over at half time 1-0 and my mate foned me about ten mins into the second half. I never seen a better game ever. Any other year 94 points and the premiership would have been wrapped up 3 or 4 weeks ago. European cup will do as a consolation prize though.

Reported for going off topic.

2 minutes ago, The Guard said:

So bearing mind every cunt except the cabin cat were mates to these cunts .. how the fuck did they get away with it?

As far as I can work it all out the twins only made 1 mistake NOT MURDERING YOU!!!