CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joan Girling

Prints Harry

This tireless old biddy has spent her life protesting about the nuclear power station at Sizewell. Yes dear in principle I agree with closing all the nuclear power stations down, however there is a problem which is that unless we turn a lot of lights out, we are going to have to replace that source of energy .. we could cover Suffolk with lots more nice little wind turbines, solar panels and some kind of static, or energy storage or perhaps build a couple of biomass or coal fired power stations. but you have not rationalised all that have you dear? My guess is that you don't live in a little 8 x 4 mud hut and that you would be perfectly happy to have the benefits of all this electrical power just as long as it is generated somewhere else. But lets go back to the issue of Suffolk .. what exactly is the point of Suffolk or indeed, Essex of Norfolk .. or the whole of East Anglia for that matter as it is simply populated by witless degenerate seven-fingered hobgoblins.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48828820

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This tireless old biddy has spent her life protesting about the nuclear power station at Sizewell. Yes dear in principle I agree with closing all the nuclear power stations down, however there is a problem which is that unless we turn a lot of lights out, we are going to have to replace that source of energy .. we could cover Suffolk with lots more nice little wind turbines, solar panels and some kind of static, or energy storage or perhaps build a couple of biomass or coal fired power stations. but you have not rationalised all that have you dear? My guess is that you don't live in a little 8 x 4 mud hut and that you would be perfectly happy to have the benefits of all this electrical power just as long as it is generated somewhere else. But lets go back to the issue of Suffolk .. what exactly is the point of Suffolk or indeed, Essex of Norfolk .. or the whole of East Anglia for that matter as it is simply populated by witless degenerate seven-fingered hobgoblins.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48828820

This dozy old bitch needs to get a life.

I’m not too keen on this Girling woman either.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think we should only rely on wind farms. The drag they create is also slowing down the rotation of the earth so the days are longer and therefore we live longer. Win, win unless you happen to be Frank, and better off dead.

I think they should put pretty lights on the wind turbines and have them playing fairground organ music. It'll be much better. Win, win unless you happen to be Frank, and better off dead. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think they should put pretty lights on the wind turbines and have them playing fairground organ music. It'll be much better. Win, win unless you happen to be Frank, and better off dead. 

These wind turbines are just windmills with aids