CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guy Verhofstadt (Eurocunt)

King Billy

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

The dirty bastard looks like he's mid cum face after wanking himself off under the podium over the young woman on the right.

On the right, the woman he'd like to fuck. And on the left, the woman he's got half a chance of fucking. 

What a basin-headed, Peter Griffin looking, massive fucking twat.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the right, the woman he'd like to fuck. And on the left, the woman he's got half a chance of fucking. 

What a basin-headed, Peter Griffin looking, massive fucking twat.

They all think he's a toothless twat on this forum as well apparently:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/who-is-this-vile-pos-guy-verhofstadt.291597/page-2

22 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

They all think he's a toothless twat on this forum as well apparently:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/who-is-this-vile-pos-guy-verhofstadt.291597/page-2

I’ve recently become a toothless twat. It’s the bollocks. His bowl cut is probably best not mentioned though as I know you don’t like that particular style. This cunt is basically an exact image of the shit you used to hurl at me. LOL

Spooky or what ?

Guest judgetwi
On 04/10/2019 at 00:49, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call Bilbo. I hadn't heard of him. 

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my box of Shredded Wheat and half litre of milk ( bought from the 24 hour Tesco and easily accommodated in my My Man bag, I just fancied it what the fuck has it got to do with you?) and I have to read this fucking dimmo confessing to being a .........a fucking dimmo!

No surprise there then.

Guest judgetwi
On 04/10/2019 at 00:27, King Billy said:

If anybody wanted one good reason for Brexit. This cunt is it.   Why? Well he’s Belgian for starters. His middle names are Marie Louise. He has his hair cut in the style of Curley Watts with specs that Deirdre Barlow wouldn’t be seen dead in, even though she’s actually dead. This cunt used to be the PM of Belgium, so should  be put through a wood chipper just for that. He is now the leader of a group of shitehawks in the European Parliament called The Brexit Steering Group, or sneering group to be more to the point. His job seems to consist of conspiring and plotting with our own U.K. remoaner politicians to undermine and sabotage everything Brexit. He appeared on stage with Jo Swineson the gap toothed, huge headed leader of the Flideral Demotwats at their Cuntference last week wearing a ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ t shirt. He sneers and laughs at everyone who disagrees with his libtard plans for the EU and constantly states that Britain will not be leaving. It’s time for the U.K. to tell this Cunt loud and clear to Fuck Off and keep his ‘Roy Cropper’ fucking face out of our business, or else admit that we are now the most pathetic and spineless nation on Earth and accept our status as just that. I’m not sure anymore that we’re not. How did this happen and is it too late to do anything about it?

This fucking Nazi bastard told the Lib Dumbfucks that the future will consist of 5 “empires” ...... China, India, Russia, USA and the EU. We have to be part of the EU or die. They gave this two bob Goebbels a standing ovation.

Are these the same libtards who are constantly telling us about the disgraceful British Empire, how we should be constantly apologising for it and paying reparations? I think they probably are.

Fuck your Kraut Empire you cunts. I don’t want to be part of your fucking Empire. Stick it up your arse and fuck off while you’re doing it.

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve recently become a toothless twat. It’s the bollocks. His bowl cut is probably best not mentioned though as I know you don’t like that particular style. This cunt is basically an exact image of the shit you used to hurl at me. LOL

Spooky or what ?

@betterthanyou(RIP) and i were saying you had a more chavy bowl cut, you know the ones that are shaved underneath lol. Apologies i keep forgetting you've got no teeth(eh how the eff do you eat?).

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This fucking Nazi bastard told the Lib Dumbfucks that the future will consist of 5 “empires” ...... China, India, Russia, USA and the EU. We have to be part of the EU or die. They gave this two bob Goebbels a standing ovation.

Are these the same libtards who are constantly telling us about the disgraceful British Empire, how we should be constantly apologising for it and paying reparations? I think they probably are.

Fuck your Kraut Empire you cunts. I don’t want to be part of your fucking Empire. Stick it up your arse and fuck off while you’re doing it.

Russia is a shithole that only has any influence due to it's nuclear arsenal, India is a slum that will never be close to superpower status and can't even install basic plumbing so they shit all over the streets, USA is on life support and will  be usurped by China in the near future who is the only one i can see realistically becoming top dog.

Who exactly is going to run this "EU empire"? the french and germans?  

7 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@betterthanyou(RIP) and i were saying you had a more chavy bowl cut, you know the ones that are shaved underneath lol. Apologies i keep forgetting you've got no teeth(eh how the eff do you eat?).

I’ve been having a lot of soup and mushy shit. Luckily for me I’ve got a spare bowl. lol

7 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Russia is a shithole that only has any influence due to it's nuclear arsenal, India is a slum that will never be close to superpower status and can't even install basic plumbing so they shit all over the streets, USA is on life support and will  be usurped by China in the near future who is the only one i can see realistically becoming top dog.

Who exactly is going to run this "EU empire"? the french and germans?  

Ze Germans have loaded up their high tech u boat with a lot of brownies, whose educational/technological/value added potential is that of watermelon skin. Most are unemployed or flying high in their entrepreneurial sausage flavoured kebab shops. We have hoovered up any Eastern European potential to fix toilets and such. The cupboard is bare.

As for the Frogs, their old colonies still supply abundance of not very skilled tailors, drug runners and cleaners. This demographic has healthy replacement rates, so I can see them carrying the burden. Or maybe not.