CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guy Verhofstadt (Eurocunt)

King Billy

If anybody wanted one good reason for Brexit. This cunt is it.   Why? Well he’s Belgian for starters. His middle names are Marie Louise. He has his hair cut in the style of Curley Watts with specs that Deirdre Barlow wouldn’t be seen dead in, even though she’s actually dead. This cunt used to be the PM of Belgium, so should  be put through a wood chipper just for that. He is now the leader of a group of shitehawks in the European Parliament called The Brexit Steering Group, or sneering group to be more to the point. His job seems to consist of conspiring and plotting with our own U.K. remoaner politicians to undermine and sabotage everything Brexit. He appeared on stage with Jo Swineson the gap toothed, huge headed leader of the Flideral Demotwats at their Cuntference last week wearing a ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ t shirt. He sneers and laughs at everyone who disagrees with his libtard plans for the EU and constantly states that Britain will not be leaving. It’s time for the U.K. to tell this Cunt loud and clear to Fuck Off and keep his ‘Roy Cropper’ fucking face out of our business, or else admit that we are now the most pathetic and spineless nation on Earth and accept our status as just that. I’m not sure anymore that we’re not. How did this happen and is it too late to do anything about it?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If anybody wanted one good reason for Brexit. This cunt is it.   Why? Well he’s Belgian for starters. His middle names are Marie Louise. He has his hair cut in the style of Curley Watts with specs that Deirdre Barlow wouldn’t be seen dead in, even though she’s actually dead. This cunt used to be the PM of Belgium, so should  be put through a wood chipper just for that. He is now the leader of a group of shitehawks in the European Parliament called The Brexit Steering Group, or sneering group to be more to the point. His job seems to consist of conspiring and plotting with our own U.K. remoaner politicians to undermine and sabotage everything Brexit. He appeared on stage with Jo Swineson the gap toothed, huge headed leader of the Flideral Demotwats at their Cuntference last week wearing a ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ t shirt. He sneers and laughs at everyone who disagrees with his libtard plans for the EU and constantly states that Britain will not be leaving. It’s time for the U.K. to tell this Cunt loud and clear to Fuck Off and keep his ‘Roy Cropper’ fucking face out of our business, or else admit that we are now the most pathetic and spineless nation on Earth and accept our status as just that. I’m not sure anymore that we’re not. How did this happen and is it too late to do anything about it?

Good call Bilbo. I hadn't heard of him. But rest assured, if he ever turns up at my house, swinging on the front gate, throwing crisp packets on the garden, and shouting obscenities at the neighbours, I'm going to put 2 in his nut. The fucking queer cunt.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call Bilbo. I hadn't heard of him. But rest assured, if he ever turns up at my house, swinging on the front gate, throwing crisp packets on the garden, and shouting obscenities at the neighbours, I'm going to put 2 in his nut. The fucking queer cunt.

How much must a couple hate their son to name him Guy  Marie Louise?  To be fair they had great foresight as he is,without exaggerating an absolute spasticated fucking Brussel sprout who should be boiled in his own piss and fed to the pigeons in the town square.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'd say "Oi Verhofstadt NOOOO!. You may be head of the Brexit steering group, but you're still a putting mayonnaise on your chips, Belgian cunt". 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Any chance of a pic so we can take the piss?

Slightly off topic. Some cunt in Paris has walked into a police station and stabbed to death 3 cops and a civilian worker and injured one other cop. He was shot dead. The police have said that he worked in the building himself. They have also said that he converted to Islam 18 months ago but they don’t know the motive for this attack. They said that it is not being treated as a terrorist attack but the anti terrorist squad have been assigned to the case. Mmmm. Really? This could be a tough case to crack. FFS This shit has to stop or I’m going to just get up every morning and spend all day bashing my face off the wall. Enough is enough. I can’t take any more.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Slightly off topic. Some cunt in Paris has walked into a police station and stabbed to death 3 cops and a civilian worker and injured one other cop. He was shot dead. The police have said that he worked in the building himself. They have also said that he converted to Islam 18 months ago but they don’t know the motive for this attack. They said that it is not being treated as a terrorist attack but the anti terrorist squad have been assigned to the case. Mmmm. Really? This could be a tough case to crack. FFS This shit has to stop or I’m going to just get up every morning and spend all day bashing my face off the wall. Enough is enough. I can’t take any more.

Apparently they have their best cop on it. Not sure of his name but he was wearing a rain mack, hat,  had a moustache and his chinese man servant with him. He said to reporters that he would be looking into the case after he went to the hotel to book "a rem for the night".  Then the glass in his magnifying glass fell out. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently they have their best cop on it. Not sure of his name but he was wearing a rain mack, hat,  had a moustache and his chinese man servant with him. He said to reporters that he would be looking into the case after he went to the hotel to book "a rem for the night".  Then the glass in his magnifying glass fell out. 

A rhoom? Have you received a boomp on ze hed?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

He was a worker there, apparently he did not want to work with the women there for religious reasons, the fuzz have also arrested his muslim wife.

Guys a politician n like all politicians they'll pick up the many rocks the conservatives n dup have left lyin around an fuk dem at y'all..yer nation has never been in a position to have its arse handed to it so publicly before..its all new to ya..itll pass..its the average joe in the street that'll feel the pinch of this messy divorce..not the besuited n becoiffed headline grabbers at the top...its very entertaining though

Panzermurphybaby 

Ifn ya ask me you've bigger fish to fry than gettin annoyed about some grey man in europe...the trumpinator is about to start a trade war with the megabloc of the EU..question is ...does borizz back the yank and agree to tax EU goods to Americaland or side with the EU...considering that airbus stuff is made in the UK and would be subject to the tax..hardly suitable conditions for such a big employer or any employer really to wanna stay when it could have its wings made in korea or even America. 

Panzermurphybaby 

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just imagine the cunt in a Chelsea shirt, sucking Jo Swinson's toes.

TELEMMGLPICT000209512051_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Swinson's not much to look at, but in that relationship, she would be considered the 'hot one'. 

Perky set of bongos mind.

I wonder if Max Clifford ever tried to finger Antonia DeSancha in his office.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Swinson's not much to look at, but in that relationship, she would be considered the 'hot one'. 

Perky set of bongos mind.

I wonder if Max Clifford ever tried to finger Antonia DeSancha in his office.

She probably did him in his orifice.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just imagine the cunt in a Chelsea shirt, sucking Jo Swinson's toes.

TELEMMGLPICT000209512051_trans_NvBQzQNjv

The dirty bastard looks like he's mid cum face after wanking himself off under the podium over the young woman on the right.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

The dirty bastard looks like he's mid cum face after wanking himself off under the podium over the young woman on the right.

Nah. If he’d done that he’d be half alright in my opinion. He’s fucking Belgian. He’s never even had a semi probably. I don’t think women are his receptacle of choice.

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nah. If he’d done that he’d be half alright in my opinion. He’s fucking Belgian. He’s never even had a semi probably. I don’t think women are his receptacle of choice.

He'd probably look fetching in an SS uniform.