CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Detransition Advocacy Network

Cunty BigBollox

8 hours ago, Pete said:

But suffice it to say that , realistically - you have no longer a place on this website.  At least not one where anything positive could evolve , certainly from your current position - or probably at any time during your brief tenure. 

Here’s the full quote thank you very much.

Consider my full post as a gift - and think yourself fucking lucky Sally.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I am losing patience - with all parties. I will also make an observation that its almost unheard of for a newbie with less than a month's site experience to tell another that he no longer has a place on this website. I would suggest that older hands stay out of this as this is essentially a dick-waving contest between the new intake. If they want to squabble over who has supremacy in the cabbage patch then they should do it on the Open Corner and not infect all the main board threads. Finally, I will say that the American reminds me of Lt Steve Hauk  and his take on humour in "Good Morning Vietnam" and yet he seems to be holding his own against the pack, one or two of whom wouldn't normally venture out alone...

If I'm dragged into this again, then I fear rivers of blood will flow...

Does everything have to be whittled down to a menstruation joke with you, Roops? This is a serious situation, at least try and act mature about it...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't give her the satisfaction. This one was a blatant plant for this sort of attention.

Too late killa.

Please say you've left something to bite down on stashed away in our old cell in the cooler?

Edited by Stubby Pecker
And not Mings petrified beef curtains like last time.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Too late killa.

Please say you've left something to bite down on stashed away in our old cell in the cooler?

Yeah - I salt-cured what was left of WelshCunt after my three month stretch. Cell 13, bunk on the east wall. Should be some nicely matured toilet hooch in the systern, too. Enjoy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah - I salt-cured what was left of WelshCunt after my three month stretch. Cell 13, bunk on the east wall. Should be some nicely matured toilet hooch in the systern, too. Enjoy.

Nice one. I'll probably have to use a sock to strain any of the previous inmates floaters out of the hooch. Unless leaving them be makes it more drinkable of course.

Rumour has it @Quincy Cockfingers still lurks somewhere in the coolers depths, in some kind of Hannibal Lecter wing, on a constant dirty protest. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nice one. I'll probably have to use a sock to strain any of the previous inmates floaters out of the hooch. Unless leaving them be makes it more drinkable of course.

Rumour has it @Quincy Cockfingers still lurks somewhere in the coolers depths, in some kind of Hannibal Lecter wing, on a constant dirty protest. 

I heard he got a job in North Korea fertilising the fields. Although I wouldn't put it past the cunt to be involved in their biological weapons division.