CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

D.U.P. Cunts

Earl of Punkape

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don’t be like that stubby, I’m in a good mood, booked the Maldives for jan 28th, £8200 for 7 nights not including flights, at least be happy for me, I have a butler 24/7 , I will tip well, remember to look after the little people, tip the red coats on your next holiday 😂

I'm guessing your "butler" is of the arse variety?

lol lol!

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

We use a sponge on a stick .. exactly the same as they do with Ape.

Ape? I miss that guy, I actually like him and his weird ways with children’s toys, however Stubbs and that nob cheese wolfie are creepy cunts that deserve a full and proper police investigation into their internet history...

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape? I miss that guy, I actually like him and his weird ways with children’s toys, however Stubbs and that nob cheese wolfie are creepy cunts that deserve a full and proper police investigation into their internet history...

Wolfie isn't real .. he is some kind of AI simulator that the police use to train people how to find serial killers.

Pen, you terminally dull, ticket stamping abomination of nature, I've not read a single one of your posts since I blocked you several blissful months ago.

As you'll know I can of course read any of your quoted content so perhaps that no sad fucker (until now it seems) feels the desire to do this to your unending flow of humour devoid shite speaks volumes to how unpopular you are. 

Think on that as you retire to your empty bed you lonely childless freak

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen, you terminally dull, ticket stamping abomination of nature, I've not read a single one of your posts since I blocked you several blissful months ago.

As you'll know I can of course read any of your quoted content so perhaps that no sad fucker (until now it seems) feels the desire to do this to your unending flow of humour devoid shite speaks volumes to how unpopular you are. 

Think on that as you retire to your empty bed you lonely childless freak

Irony lost on you? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Shut up, nobody and I mean nobody has the slightest interest in your opinion, meat head, apart from your helper stubby who is also minimum wage cretinous knob end. 

I look forward to Wolfie's contributions. They're usually quite profound.  

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Unfortunately you’re the wrong social class...

What if we kidnapped the club captain and his family one night from their house drove them to the club house and threated to bury them under the dog leg 9th hole after we shoot them in front of each other.. could we join then and have lunch under canvas during the summer?

Panzermurphybaby 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What if we kidnapped the club captain and his family one night from their house drove them to the club house and threated to bury them under the dog leg 9th hole after we shoot them in front of each other.. could we join then and have lunch under canvas during the summer?

Panzermurphybaby 

I knew I was right...

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I knew I was right...

Well we did try the front door n were rebuffed in a most off hand fashion so we were forced to use less formal ways punkers  baby..we like lunch and seats at tables an input into way things run..ya see where we're comin from dont ya

Panzermurphybaby