CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. By the time I get to the bottom of this one, Fu Manchu will be prime minister 

I wish he was standing in my constituency.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The fuzz up in Scotland are investigating voter impersonation. All jocks look alike anyway.

All called Jimmy and have ginger hair?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watching the ITV coverage because I cant stand listening to the Vine cunts whiney voice on BBC.  And the banality of it all. "So we're going over to Edinburgh East and joining Morag McDounut. Morag what's happening there"? Well here's a clue; Morag is standing in a school gymnasium and behind her is a load of cunts sitting at tables counting bits of paper. What do you thinks happening? I'm gonna watch Zulu.

The BBC doesn’t like more than one disaster in a day. Looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Earl,  I'm halfway through the second bottle and Fu Manchu is standing outside number 10. 

How are you managing to stay awake? After two pints and I'm asleep.

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Shut up you cripple"*

*Hook to Maxfield 

She was as beautiful as a butterfly and proud as a queen.

Pretty little Polly Perkins from Paddington Green.

You’re a thief Hook. You’re no use to anyone except Her Majesty the Queen and Sargeant Maxfield.

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Listening to the remainer cocksucker Heidi Allen still in denial that cunts want the referendum result implemented. Staggering ignorance and arrogance.

Yeah I just saw the bitch spouting that remoaner bollocks Doc. I notice that all the Labour cunts are blaming it all on Catweazle. He’s a goner that’s for certain. The remoaners will never give up their globalist vision, you can be sure of that.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah I just saw the bitch spouting that remoaner bollocks Doc. I notice that all the Labour cunts are blaming it all on Catweazle. He’s a goner that’s for certain. The remoaners will never give up their globalist vision, you can be sure of that.

Arron Banks handed her arse on a plate to her.

On the plus side, it looks like the postal vote, ballot box stuffing peacefuls in Peterborough have been fucked off too.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It will be interesting to see if, at the next election, these cast in stone Labour seats that went Tory revert back to Labour after mop head has his way with Brexit. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Abbopotamus was wearing 2 non matching shoes, both left. What a monumentally fucking incompetent fucking embarrassment. She can't count. She can't even dress herself. She boozes during the working day...

..Amazing that the country didn't want her as part of its government. What racists we are.

Is this true or is this a trap?

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is this true or is this a trap?

It's true. She was wearing 2 left shoes, obviously non matching. Labour spin machine claims it was a Tory photoshop job, but a lot of tech smartarses have said that the pictures are genuine. She was probably drunk, shitting herself because Catweazle won't be leader anymore and her privileged position within the party won't be tolerated by the next cunt.

Guest judgetwi
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's true. She was wearing 2 left shoes, obviously non matching. Labour spin machine claims it was a Tory photoshop job, but a lot of tech smartarses have said that the pictures are genuine. She was probably drunk, shitting herself because Catweazle won't be leader anymore and her privileged position within the party won't be tolerated by the next cunt.

Going out with two left shoes on is a simple error that any cunt can make. I’ve done it loads of times, although I tend to favour the right to be honest. As usual the racist media have to make a big deal of this. Along with sending her brat to a private school, the said brat being sacked by the Foreign Office for dealing Class A drugs and then being arrested for biting a copper. Oh, and then there’s the small matter of the Shadow Home Secretary breaking the law by drinking alcohol on the Tube.

Fucking racists.