CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2019 General Election

Mrs Roops

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

skynews-general-election-2019_4820132.jp

So, who will be the turkeys that have voted for Christmas?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a shower of fucking cunts. Liars, fanatics, charlatans and outright nasty fucking wankers.

The worst crop of politicians in British history, which is a staggering achievement in itself.

I caught a bit of PMQs on Sky News earlier. Fuck me the UK is in trouble. Kids are only in school 4 days a week now?

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I caught a bit of PMQs on Sky News earlier. Fuck me the UK is in trouble. Kids are only in school 4 days a week now?

I think there is a minimum statutory requirement on how many hours of schooling a pupil must receive. How schools divi up the time is up to them, presumably after consulting with governors and parents.

54 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Split nation..split parties..split vote thats my tuppence worth..instead of the DUP callin the shots itll be herr faragen and his tribe of express readers ..oooo..the excitement 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guess which 4 of them your Leo has fucked?

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a shower of fucking cunts. Liars, fanatics, charlatans and outright nasty fucking wankers.

The worst crop of politicians in British history, which is a staggering achievement in itself.

Will you be casting your vote in Regency dress ?

I imagine you live in some downmarket Labour constituency and hopefully you might get a good kicking before or after you vote...

lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I imagine you live in some downmarket Labour constituency and hopefully you might get a good kicking before or after you vote...

lol.

Will you be casting your vote in a spunk-spattered dress? Of course you will.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

I live in a Conservative constituency, actually.

I imagine that if I did dress up as an effeminate wastrel in makeup, I'd be immediately arse raped by the local public school, deviant bender the Tories are fielding within my area.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I live in a Conservative constituency, actually.

I imagine that if I did dress up as an effeminate wastrel in makeup, I'd be immediately arse raped by the local public school, deviant bender the Tories are fielding within my area.

Is Punkape standing for parliament or glowworm round your way then?

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Is Punkape standing for parliament or glowworm round your way then?

Absolutely fucking not, Alf. I realise that in your deviant Brighton constituency a cock sniffing faggot and septuagenarian tranny would be considered political royalty, but around here they'd be strung up as soon as a neighbour heard Judy Garland blasting out of their pink transistor radios.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

My MP is a dirty Blairite remoaner slag with a majority of 28,000. That bitch is going nowhere.

So my vote counts for nothing.......just like June 23rd 2016.

You could always give her the Jo Cox treatment. Let's be honest she'd do the same to you if she was allowed.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Split nation..split parties..split vote thats my tuppence worth..instead of the DUP callin the shots itll be herr faragen and his tribe of express readers ..oooo..the excitement 

Panzermurphybaby 

This is not exciting Pants. This is a head in a shredder fucking pain.