CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I fucking knew it. Fuck off you dirty little nonce fantasist cunt.

Has any body ever told you how attractive you are when your angry?

Guest judgetwi
42 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

Your just jealous

It’s YOU’RE , as in an abbreviation for “You are.” Pay more attention to your ( is that the right version brainbox?) homework little boy.

Confusing isn’t it? Perhaps I should have said “innit”? Fuck me, you can spend your life trying to communicate with cretins. I’m out.

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s YOU’RE , as in an abbreviation for “You are.” Pay more attention to your ( is that the right version brainbox?) homework little boy.

Confusing isn’t it? Perhaps I should have said “innit”? Fuck me, you can spend your life trying to communicate with cretins. I’m out.

Still says your though you turd

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm 29, Pete. Far too old for your tastes, or have you dug up my high school pics, you filthy fucking deviant?

Shirt collar size? Pmsl

Guest Foreskincheese
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is unprecedentedly, absolutely fucking shit. 

And I've read @Prof B's stuff in the back catalogue. So I know what I'm talking about.

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes. Worth thinking about. 

Theme from mash, 1972. Simon park orchestra x

Just now, Foreskincheese said:

Theme from mash, 1972. Simon park orchestra x

Amazing. We're all super impressed.

It's almost as if there was a website that you could type stuff into, and it would tell you all the relevant information about the stuff you typed! 

I wonder if something like that might ever be invented?

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Amazing. We're all super impressed.

It's almost as if there was a website that you could type stuff into, and it would tell you all the relevant information about the stuff you typed! 

I wonder if something like that might ever be invented?

Thats where your wrong, im an expert on popular music. Test me if you dont believe me you soft as shit little cretin

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It must have been intimidating. Imagine being a 6' 3", 250 pound US Marine, and being faced with a 75 pound midget wearing pyjamas and a lamp shade.

@Eddie and myself still have nightmares about the time we were pinned down by a rice farmer with an air-rifle, we were 2 clicks south of Da Nang.. Lt Dan didn't make it back.

War is hell.

You forgot to mention the Soviet supplied AK-47's and various grenades, launchers and other armaments they carried with them through the thick jungles they'd spent their lives in and the labyrinth of ancient underground tunnels they could disappear into.

It was called guerrilla warfare, something your lads became familiar with when we used it to send their asses packing back home "a few years back".

All in all though, it was likely somewhat more intimidating than it was being a 5' 8", 100 pound, extended pinky tea sipping, red coated dandy faced with a barefooted, half starved woodsman armed with an axe and a single shot musket.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

Thats where your wrong, im an expert on popular music. Test me if you dont believe me you soft as shit little cretin

YOU’RE again bright boy. I’m beginning to believe you might be a pikey kid who has never actually been to school. 

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But you'll just google everything quickly and pretend you knew. Let's play another game. 

Im not playing your type of games sunshine

10 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

Ok. We can play your game first. To make it above board and fair, we should do it over the phone, so I know you're not cheating.

What's your mobile number?

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You forgot to mention the Soviet supplied AK-47's and various grenades, launchers and other armaments they carried with them through the thick jungles they'd spent their lives in and the labyrinth of ancient underground caves they could disappear into.

It was called guerrilla warfare, something your lads became familiar with when we used it to send their asses packing back home "a few years back".

All in all though, it was likely somewhat more intimidating than it was being a 5' 8", 100 pound, extended pinky tea sipping, red coated dandy faced with a barefooted, half starved woodsman armed with an axe and a single shot musket.

Rattled.

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

YOU’RE again bright boy. I’m beginning to believe you might be a pikey kid who has never actually been to school. 

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You are the worst bore i have ever come across. Goodbye you uninteresting ballbag

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok. We can play your game first. To make it above board and fair, we should do it over the phone, so I know you're not cheating.

What's your mobile number?

Reported. No asking for personal num bers on here. Tut tut you really are going to fall off your perch arnt you ERICtyle

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Rattled.

The Rolling Stones 1978 Some Girls album

Ah look at me
I'm rattled
I'm rattled
Look at me, I'm a rattled, yeah

Mmm, I'm rattled, unh
Sha oobie, rattled, unh
Sha oobie, rattled
Sha oobie, rattled, rattled....

3 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You are the worst bore i have ever come across. Goodbye you uninteresting ballbag

I told you last night not to ever log on here again. Do what you’re told and don’t argue about it.

Guest Foreskincheese
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe you should have spent more time in English class and less time flailing around to Gary Glitter's Greatest Hits.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The Rolling Stones 1978 Some Girls album

Ah look at me
I'm rattled
I'm rattled
Look at me, I'm a rattled, yeah

Mmm, I'm rattled, unh
Sha oobie, rattled, unh
Sha oobie, rattled
Sha oobie, rattled, rattled....

Nice one sorepissflap

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe you should have spent more time in English class and less time flailing around to Gary Glitter's Greatest Hits.

It's definitely Pete, RK, I'd put money on it. If memory serves me correctly he also alluded to MASH in a previous post and is fond of the moniker sunshine.

The only missing piece of the evidence trinity would be regarding using Greta's shit as peanut butter, or another scatophilic nonce reference. Give him time though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Foreskincheese said:

Reported. No asking for personal num bers on here. Tut tut you really are going to fall off your perch arnt you ERICtyle

Do you think quoting rules that don't exist is going to help. 

You're flapping like a white flag in a strong wind. You seem to be done here.

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's definitely Pete, RK, I'd put money on it. If memory serves me correctly he also alluded to MASH in a previous post and is fond of the moniker sunshine.

The only missing piece of the evidence trinity would be regarding using Greta's shit as peanut butter, or another scatophilic nonce reference. Give him time though. 

Labia majora