CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amos Price

Cunty BigBollox

35 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

https://news.sky.com/story/man-jailed-after-setting-his-dog-on-neighbours-cat-in-fatal-attack-11861146

This cunt deserves a good rub with P60 sand paper before throwing into a bath of malt vinegar and held there for 2 hours. Cunt.

Fucking sub-human piece of shit. How can they consider 18 months an appropriate sentence. 

I would keep the little cunt alive for at least that long, just so I could enjoy torturing him. Best to sterilise his nest as well, cunts like him only breed cunty kids anyway. 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

https://news.sky.com/story/man-jailed-after-setting-his-dog-on-neighbours-cat-in-fatal-attack-11861146

This cunt deserves a good rub with P60 sand paper before throwing into a bath of malt vinegar and held there for 2 hours. Cunt.

that's basically letting him off you soft cunt.

He should have to visit a selection of South London public conveniences with Frank, then try to top the leader board on here. The bastard will lose all his dignity after that smorgasbord of humiliation.

Rat

Mr Truefitt said the attack had affected his sleep and made him not want to go home "because I know Cleo is not there".He added: "Cleo would always be there in the morning but now she is not. I feel as if a big part of my life is missing."

This is skirting the bounds of gayness.

Mr Trufitt should think long and hard before making a decision about the purchase of his next pet, maybe something a bit more butch, like an alligator.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

that's basically letting him off you soft cunt.

He should have to visit a selection of South London public conveniences with Frank, then try to top the leader board on here. The bastard will lose all his dignity after that smorgasbord of humiliation.

Rat

What are your thoughts on cunts who set Jack Russell Terriers on rats?