CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats Shitting In Gardens

Wolfie

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't it sweet. Frank and foreskin, snuggling up to each other. 

A has-been and a never was. 

Touching.

Dont get jelous cunty

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Frank believes himself to be something special on here. He isn’t. 

On the contrary Ape. Frank is very very special. ‘Special needs’ with legs like ‘special chow mein’ and crying out for a ‘38 special’ through the back of his wig.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have both Dogs and cats. And a Firearms Certificate. And unlike the majority of your countrymen, I can shoot. 

The only dead meat on my property, would be your carcass. Which, both species would happily dispose of. 

😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes: 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Or just say you got confused and thought you were shooting up a High School or University Campus.

Well being that the target was a dog, I'd have to say I thought I was shooting at you for it to be both believable and excusable.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well being that the target was a dog, I'd have to say I thought I was shooting at you for it to be both believable and excusable.

Oh puuuurlease! You're kidding yourself. You know you're itching to unload a semi-automatic weapon on a class full of 8 year olds. It's just an easy way to notoriety and a book deal for 30 stone yank high school drop outs like you. Unfortunately, I suspect you'd omit to turn the gun on yourself after you'd gunned down your intellectual superiors.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Oh puuuurlease! You're kidding yourself. You know you're itching to unload a semi-automatic weapon on a class full of 8 year olds. It's just an easy way to notoriety and a book deal for 30 stone yank high school drop outs like you. Unfortunately, I suspect you'd omit to turn the gun on yourself after you'd gunned down your intellectual superiors.

Somebody should tell this DrCunt tosser that he shouldn't have given his Cunt's Corner password to whichever 10 year old kid posted that childish drivel under his screen name. People might get the impression that kind of sub-moronic garbage is the best he can come up with

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that I got stabbed a few weeks ago? I can't remember if you were in that PM thread. 

The cunts, they pull out the screwdriver under local. Which is nice. Then they shove a plastic stick in the hole to X-Ray it! 

That hurts more than being stabbed in the first place. Fuckery.

About 40 years ago when I bought my first house I decided to use a bradawl to bore a few starter holes for extra coat hooks. I won't go into details other than it was a good job that the landline phone was connected. I finished up at Leighton Hospital where the bradawl was extracted from my hand. I did not have the pleasure of having a stick stuck in said hole for an x-ray but that hand was in fucking agony for the best part of a month. Remembering my experience and the pain, if you are tempted to remain drunk for the time being I can hardly blame you.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bullshit. American bastardisation of fine British hand tools......Fucking disgusting behaviour, but not in the slightest surprising. Fucking hand tool bastardising cunts.

Idiot...

https://www.gardenguides.com/12356812-the-history-of-the-allen-wrench.html

Some of you more uppity-ass fucking Brits think that just because your lot have been crawling around pissing and shitting on that damp, dreary little island of yours since years were written in three digits, that you either invented or are responsible for every useful thing or idea the civilized world has ever seen, when in fact, all you really did in most cases, was appropriate ideas from other countries.

Poser shit head.

29 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Idiot...

https://www.gardenguides.com/12356812-the-history-of-the-allen-wrench.html

Some of you more uppity-ass fucking Brits think that just because your lot have been crawling around pissing and shitting on that damp, dreary little island of yours since years were written in three digits, that you either invented or are responsible for every useful thing or idea the civilized world has ever seen, when in fact, all you really did in most cases, was appropriate ideas from other countries.

Poser shit head.

You are without doubt the easiest cunt in the history of easy cunts to wind up. You take the bait every time. Right up there with ringing Punkers doorbell with no trousers on and your arsehole greased up. Can’t fail to score. Well done. You’re the best.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You are without doubt the easiest cunt in the history of easy cunts to wind up. You take the bait every time. Right up there with ringing Punkers doorbell with no trousers on and your arsehole greased up. Can’t fail to score. Well done. You’re the best.

Cute.

Get proven wrong, then claim you were just bullshitting to begin with.

Nice try, but that's an old trick.

Better luck next time.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bullshit. American bastardisation of fine British hand tools......Fucking disgusting behaviour, but not in the slightest surprising. Fucking hand tool bastardising cunts.

Without a hint of irony, a coarse American pattern file is known as a "bastard".