CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Elgin Marbles

Stubby Pecker

I hope this nom turns into a general cunting of the Greeks but I'd be more than happy to send these back- for a price of course.

I know the hairy, lazy handbag snatchers have fucked up their economy but I'm sure they could fork out a few million quid to have them back and of course the huge expense to disassembling the feature in the British museum and post and packaging via Royal Mail, 2nd class. That money could then be distributed to tax paying, non dole bludging folk back in Blighty. I'm also sure the UN, George Clooney et al could chip in with another few million and we could even throw in a few 100,000 "Greeks" (Albanians, Macedonians, Turks, Bulgarian gypos- swathy cunts claiming something there not) for free.

It would certainly make us look like less of a bunch of cunts to the Europeans now we're finally going to fuck off for good.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope this nom turns into a general cunting of the Greeks but I'd be more than happy to send these back- for a price of course.

I know the hairy, lazy handbag snatchers have fucked up their economy but I'm sure they could fork out a few million quid to have them back and of course the huge expense to disassembling the feature in the British museum and post and packaging via Royal Mail, 2nd class. That money could then be distributed to tax paying, non dole bludging folk back in Blighty. I'm also sure the UN, George Clooney et al could chip in with another few million and we could even throw in a few 100,000 "Greeks" (Albanians, Macedonians, Turks, Bulgarian gypos- swathy cunts claiming something there not) for free.

It would certainly make us look like less of a bunch of cunts to the Europeans now we're finally going to fuck off for good.

Doesn't matter a row of Spartan-hilside-grown figs.

Their economy has been raped blind by the EU (aka the Bundesbank). May as well send it straight to Merkel and cut out the middleman. It'll save the Greeks about three hours-worth of payment of the debt they owe to the EU monolith, so I'm sure we can all get a nice warm glow about that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Are the Greeks good at marbles? They might be cos they’re shit at everything else. (Except poofery, which they invented and they’re not even the best at that now)

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Something tells me that fucker is still around here. Watching, waiting. Just biding his time. 

I'm currently on the train to his know location. When I get there I'm going to punch his fucking teeth down his throat, strangle him then take a foot long steaming dump on his still twitching corpse.

Photographic evidence to follow