CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Scorsese

Eddie

From the early 70's this cunt has made more money than the real scum bag wop gangsters he produces repeat bollocks films about. I have wasted over 3 hours of my life watching the 'irishman', total shit with the same old tired mob actors, Bob Deniro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci. Oh thats' good gravy, and dipping bread in red wine, fuck off Scorsese and stop making over long, repeat bollocks films with the same tired old cast, I only wish you was in the  real mob and you was taken to sleep with the fishes years ago... boring cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

From the early 70's this cunt has made more money than the real scum bag wop gangsters he produces repeat bollocks films about. I have wasted over 3 hours of my life watching the 'irishman', total shit with the same old tired mob actors, Bob Deniro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci. Oh thats' good gravy, and dipping bread in red wine, fuck of Scorsese and stop making over long, repeat bollocks films with the same tired old cast, I only wish you was in the  real mob and you was taken to sleep with the fishes years ago... boring cunt.

Agreed.

De Niro and Pacino have garnered totally undeserved reputations as the two finest actors of their generation, mainly on the back of playing the same spaghetti fucking monsters for the past fifty years. They're the American equivalents of Danny Dyer and Ray Winstone, constantly rehashing Guido and Salvatore types whilst Dyer and Ray play watered down versions of Reggie and Ronnie ad nauseam.

Great nom.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Why aren't you watching the game you cunt?

Roops:Tell him he's a cunt

It's fucking typical, isn't it? The one game I haven't gone to this season, and after hour upon hour of fucking absolute shite, they're actually winning tonight.

Then again, it's only Spurs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

If it was that bad, how come you watched it for three hours ?

Coming from a painter and decorator that gets so annoyed by a total stranger on the internet that he takes his family on a day out to meet up for a fight, and even further, to ram home your low intelligence, you forsake your normal copy of the sun to buy a Daily Mail, so you could take a photo of the date, a rag no painter and decorator would ever read, just because you thought it would give you an air of intelligence....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Coming from a painter and decorator that gets so annoyed by a total stranger on the internet that he takes his family on a day out to meet up for a fight, and even further, to ram home your low intelligence, you forsake your normal copy of the sun to buy a Daily Mail, so you could take a photo of the date, a rag no painter and decorator would ever read, just because you thought it would give you an air of intelligence....

And your point is ?

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

So why did you watch a three hour film that you thought was a pile of plop ?

normal people watch a film until the end, after watching the film they offer an opinion etc, I know its hard for you to understand, what with you being a decorator, but most people have to watch something in full before offering an opinion....

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

normal people watch a film until the end, after watching the film they offer an opinion etc, I know its hard for you to understand, what with you being a decorator, but most people have to watch something in full before offering an opinion....

Ok Barry, give us all an expert summary of the film as you have put me off watching it and i would like to know why...?

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed.

De Niro and Pacino have garnered totally undeserved reputations as the two finest actors of their generation, mainly on the back of playing the same spaghetti fucking monsters for the past fifty years. They're the American equivalents of Danny Dyer and Ray Winstone, constantly rehashing Guido and Salvatore types whilst Dyer and Ray play watered down versions of Reggie and Ronnie ad nauseam.

Great nom.

That cunt De Niro beat John Hurt to an oscar just by putting on weight and slurring "You fucked my wife? You fucked my wife? Did you fuck my wife?" In Raging Bollock. He can fuck off

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That cunt De Niro beat John Hurt to an oscar just by putting on weight and slurring "You fucked my wife? You fucked my wife? Did you fuck my wife?" In Raging Bollock. He can fuck off

good call, another over rated film, along with taxi driver, both always gets the thumbs up, piles of shit.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's fucking typical, isn't it? The one game I haven't gone to this season, and after hour upon hour of fucking absolute shite, they're actually winning tonight.

Then again, it's only Spurs.

I can't wait to see that Finnish striker of yours wearing a spurs shirt in January. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

good call, another over rated film, along with taxi driver, both always gets the thumbs up, piles of shit.

Same with that other one trick pony Dustin Hoffmann. When he was filming Marathon Man, Olivier commented on how awful he looked. Hoffmann replied that to look like a character who hadn't slept for 3 days he hadn't slept for 3 days. To which Olivier replied "My dear boy, why dont you just act"? 

Guest Barneycunt
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same with that other one trick pony Dustin Hoffmann. When he was filming Marathon Man, Olivier commented on how awful he looked. Hoffmann replied that to look like a character who hadn't slept for 3 days he hadn't slept for 3 days. To which Olivier replied "My dear boy, why dont you just act"? 

Nice one 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't wait to see that Finnish striker of yours wearing a spurs shirt in January. 

You're welcome to the cunt. As Delia won't put her hand in her pocket, we could do with the money. I doubt he's got more than two years left in him, although I reckon he could still rip Arsenal's dog shit defence to pieces, but then again, so could I.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're welcome to the cunt. As Delia won't put her hand in her pocket, we could do with the money. I doubt he's got more than two years left in him, although I reckon he could still rip Arsenal's dog shit defence to pieces, but then again, so could I.

never mind all that shite Deco.

The day of reckoning for earwigs, whilst not exactly fixed in the calendar, is certainly being advertised. 👃

1 hour ago, Joker said:

I watched the film, all three and a half hours of it, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't as great as people were saying.

In my opinion it could've lost the last thirty minutes and it would've been infinitely better.

I keep meaning to watch but my son said it's funny as you got these old blokes with young faces courtesy of CGI, kicking the shit out of someone but moving like an 80 year old granddad. I might give it a go just for a laugh.