CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australian cunts who live in a tinder dry forest

Guest N/A

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the moaning fucking Australian criminals are having their shit box wooden houses scorched to the ground.  Well it serves the fucking thick cunts right.  If you fucking build millions of homes in what is regularly a tinder dry kindling box, then you get what you fucking deserve !    Such wide spread nationwide fires are obviously a product of two things. 1). Building to many fucking houses in the woods.  2). Their habitual burning of shit on a bbq.    No doubt those fucking cunts were all having a Bar B. And they set the fucking woods on fire.    No sympathy.  Set of fucking burnt to a crisp homeless winging miserable cunts.  I hope the koala is fucking extinct now.

The fires are divine retribution for the way the Aboriginal people have been treated.

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Aluminium melts at 660c.

It ran in rivers down tracks, then hardened on roads once the fire front passed, tracing back to the source.

It came from cars, that like us, need oxygen to function.  There was none. None for the car, and none for the driver. They both “failed to proceed” in clipped English parlance. They left in what was thought was reasonable time. 

Families of them. This fire was different. It moved so fast.

Just imagine what that would be like. 

So I’m not surprised to see a nom from our regular big noting resident fuckwit espousing his profound lack of knowledge.

All true, but if you can't mock dead families from the relative safety of literally half a world away, what's he fucking point of this place? We're the land that taste forgot.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

All true, but if you can't mock dead families from the relative safety of literally half a world away, what's he fucking point of this place? We're the land that taste forgot.

Bloody Nora mate! Slow down on the Amber Nectar for fucks sake. 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

He did. I can't begin to describe the pleasure I derived from reporting to him to the relevant departments at GYBC.

He should take a leaf out of "Parka Man's" book. Parka Man prowls the Exe Estuary taking over grounded boats and moving in to boats that look as it they have been abandoned .. currently he has got three such wrecked boats in the Exmouth area under his charge. I am told that he tried the same trick with a boat that had been left in Paignton Harbour but the Harbour Master had the boat towed away.

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He should take a leaf out of "Parka Man's" book. Parka Man prowls the Exe Estuary taking over grounded and moving in to boats that look as it they have been abandoned .. currently he has got three such wrecked boats in the Exmouth area under his charge. I am told that he tried the same trick with a boat that had been left in Paignton Harbour but the Harbour Master had the boat towed away.

Is that poaching fucking wideboy Johnny Kingdom still alive?

On 16/01/2020 at 02:18, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, that last sentence was a bit fucking much. What have Koala bears ever done wrong? They're well cute with their little black noses and the way they put their little arms around your neck. 

You horrible cunt.

Are you describing a koala or an abo?   “Cute with their little black noses”

On 16/01/2020 at 18:19, Earl of Punkape said:

The fires are divine retribution for the way the Aboriginal people have been treated.

NO.....it’s fucking retarded Auzzie cunt developers treating the surrounding woods and forests like a second rate sink estate in Slough.  Bunch of fat fucking Larger swilling bbq eating twats setting fires off all over the place. Fucking idiots. No sympathy.   The reason why the Abos lived a nomadic lifestyle was exactly because they knew that shit got burnt down regularly in the tinder box woods.    They knew not to build villages in there.   Stop trying to make some shit cultural point for the sub humans.

On 16/01/2020 at 08:04, Cuntybaws said:

For one thing they piss everywhere, all the time. They'll piss on YOU, deliberately. Even my kid's rabbit was smart enough not to piss on people who were holding it, and it was a fucking moron.

Slightly more on topic, I agree with this nomination, but it should have "Australian" removed from the title. There are plenty of other cunts who deserve to be culled by nature for building their houses in stupid places, not least Californians, and anybody from Cumbernauld.

People who build houses in Skelmersdale are also cunt who deserve them regularly being burnt to the ground.

On 16/01/2020 at 08:13, Dawn Chorus said:

I understand that some of these tinder dry forest areas they have built houses in are also on flood plains .. now that is even more fucked up than I am.

The monsoon nature of weather in the Southern Hemisphere tropics bring about long periods of extreme drought followed by extreme downpour.    Something you might have studied if you had been allowed out of your uncles cellar.  You fucking cunt.