CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Talk Talk

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

I prefer to rely on content from streaming services for entertainment, simply because a TV license means encouraging child rape, watching ITV means supporting spontaneous epilepsy and channel 4's 'woke' programming is only for the most exceptional cunt-acts on this earth. Talk Talk disagree with my weekly evening plans, and charge me £30 a month to exercise their opinion on my schedule. 

Trapped in a contract, with internet dipping in and out and an average speed of 16mbs (paid for fibre), I spend at least a 3rd of every night waiting for the buffering symbol to disappear. Picking up the phone to complain means speaking to possibly the dumbest cunts known to exist on earth, including the most retarded of animal kind. I cannot handle the frustration of talking to these cunts who sounds like they've been at a bukkake party and are unable to towel away the spunk from their ears, eyes and mouths. 

12 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I prefer to rely on content from streaming services for entertainment, simply because a TV license means encouraging child rape, watching ITV means supporting spontaneous epilepsy and channel 4's 'woke' programming is only for the most exceptional cunt-acts on this earth. Talk Talk disagree with my weekly evening plans, and charge me £30 a month to exercise their opinion on my schedule. 

Trapped in a contract, with internet dipping in and out and an average speed of 16mbs (paid for fibre), I spend at least a 3rd of every night waiting for the buffering symbol to disappear. Picking up the phone to complain means speaking to possibly the dumbest cunts known to exist on earth, including the most retarded of animal kind. I cannot handle the frustration of talking to these cunts who sounds like they've been at a bukkake party and are unable to towel away the spunk from their ears, eyes and mouths. 

It's your life, and life's what you make it.

(beat you to it @camberwell gypsy)

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Anyone fancy recommending a good book until he gets his interweb sorted? I hear the qoran is a lively read

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 03/02/2020 at 16:48, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Trapped in a contract, with internet dipping in and out and an average speed of 16mbs (paid for fibre), I spend at least a 3rd of every night waiting for the buffering symbol to disappear. Picking up the phone to complain means speaking to possibly the dumbest cunts known to exist on earth, including the most retarded of animal kind

Well, maybe the second dumbest, the first would be the thick cunts who actually engage in a contract for Talk Talk's fibre broadband. 😉

On 06/02/2020 at 11:32, Joker said:

Well, maybe the second dumbest, the first would be the thick cunts who actually engage in a contract for Talk Talk's fibre broadband. 😉

No argument here. I was lured by a snazzy looking router.