CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrence Higgins faggot charities

Eric Cuntman

I watch a few quiz shows to brush up on general knowledge and scrabble skills. I've noticed that in the celebrity versions, there is a sickening trend. Virtually every 'woke' cunt and celebrity faggot, donates the pittance (compared to their appearance fee) to an AIDS charity...

I need to tell you all something, AIDS is self inflicted. You dirty, promiscuous cunts propogate it with your filthy self-indulgent lifestyle. Even the queers who claim to be 'happily married' to each other, invariably go out at the weekend and bum at least 3 or 4 strangers, before coming home and bumming each other.

If you want to donate to a worthy cause, give your money to Cancer Research, Heart Foundation, any charity that helps people that did nothing to deserve the disease they've been cursed with.

AIDS cunts should fuck off and die in agony from the after effects of their filthy, depraved perverse lifestyle. Dirty fucking cunts.

Don't forget to donate.. We have to keep the disgusting perverts alive for another 10 years so they can infect another couple of hundred cunts to bankrupt the NHS.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watch a few quiz shows to brush up on general knowledge and scrabble skills. I've noticed that in the celebrity versions, there is a sickening trend. Virtually every 'woke' cunt and celebrity faggot, donates the pittance (compared to their appearance fee) to an AIDS charity...

I need to tell you all something, AIDS is self inflicted. You dirty, promiscuous cunts propogate it with your filthy self-indulgent lifestyle. Even the queers who claim to be 'happily married' to each other, invariably go out at the weekend and bum at least 3 or 4 strangers, before coming home and bumming each other.

If you want to donate to a worthy cause, give your money to Cancer Research, Heart Foundation, any charity that helps people that did nothing to deserve the disease they've been cursed with.

AIDS cunts should fuck off and die in agony from the after effects of their filthy, depraved perverse lifestyle. Dirty fucking cunts.

Don't forget to donate.. We have to keep the disgusting perverts alive for another 10 years so they can infect another couple of hundred cunts to bankrupt the NHS.

I cant imagine you giving to Cancer Research that has an Indian CEO that earns 240k a year, Eric. 

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to watch the chase and still do but not so much. For general knowledge fans I think it’s the best and as it’s been franchised to loads of other countries it must be very popular and it stands the test of time. However, in the last year or so I’ve noticed that most or at least every other episode includes a homosexual, either effeminate mincing male or butch overweight female with crewcut included in the four contestants. And Bradley Walsh, good as he is, invariably asks the said freak a leading and surely rehearsed question about what they would do if they win some money. Oh, me and my husband ( if it’s a male) or Oh, my wife and me  blah blah, (if it’s a female) just to make sure that everyone watching is in no doubt whatsoever about their sexual preference. This bullshit annoys me because it is either to fulfil some unwritten quota or at least one in 8 people in the U.K. is now a bender or lezzer. Or possibly both are true which is even worse as that would mean that 1 in 8 is not considered enough and the country needs more to homosexualise themselves. I just hope that one day Bradley will ask one of them the one question which I need answered. ..,,,”What the fuck is wrong with you lot of fucking degenerate CUNTS?”

The beast is a fat cunt but at least he’s not a poof like the little Indian Cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to watch the chase and still do but not so much. For general knowledge fans I think it’s the best and as it’s been franchised to loads of other countries it must be very popular and it stands the test of time. However, in the last year or so I’ve noticed that most or at least every other episode includes a homosexual, either effeminate mincing male or butch overweight female with crewcut included in the four contestants. And Bradley Walsh, good as he is, invariably asks the said freak a leading and surely rehearsed question about what they would do if they win some money. Oh, me and my husband ( if it’s a male) or Oh, my wife and me  blah blah, (if it’s a female) just to make sure that everyone watching is in no doubt whatsoever about their sexual preference. This bullshit annoys me because it is either to fulfil some unwritten quota or at least one in 8 people in the U.K. is now a bender or lezzer. Or possibly both are true which is even worse as that would mean that 1 in 8 is not considered enough and the country needs more to homosexualise themselves. I just hope that one day Bradley will ask one of them the one question which I need answered. ..,,,”What the fuck is wrong with you lot of fucking degenerate CUNTS?”

The beast is a fat cunt but at least he’s not a poof like the little Indian Cunt.

That tubby woman with the glasses reminds me of that tubby sausage avoider off of Criminal Minds! 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I cant imagine you giving to Cancer Research that has an Indian CEO that earns 240k a year, Eric. 

Maybe I would, because cancer is the biggest cunt in the world. Innocent cunts get inflicted with it and have no option other than to die.

The dirty fucking queers with AIDS have got everyone fawning over them, and the sympathy of the 'woke' population. Fuck them!

Dirty fucking queer cunts should die of bum-diseases and be grateful. Every time a faggot dies of AIDS, I will shed a tear of joy.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe I would, because cancer is the biggest cunt in the world. Innocent cunts get inflicted with it and have no option other than to die.

The dirty fucking queers with AIDS have got everyone fawning over them, and the sympathy of the 'woke' population. Fuck them!

Dirty fucking queer cunts should die of bum-diseases and be grateful. Every time a faggot dies of AIDS, I will shed a tear of joy.

I’ve got a van and some mates together and we’re going to kidnap you and dress you in a Hawaiian shirt and pink spangly hot pants. Then we’re going to handcuff you to the railings on Brighton seafront on Pride weekend.

Just for a laugh, obviously.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harsh!

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve got a van and some mates together and we’re going to kidnap you and dress you in a Hawaiian shirt and pink spangly hot pants. Then we’re going to handcuff you to the railings on Brighton seafront on Pride weekend.

Do I get a bag of chips and an ice-cream?

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It's not often Neil lends his van to anyone. 

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Is that what you do every weekend Judge?    Get bummed senseless in Brighton whilst cuffed to the park railings at night?

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is that what you do every weekend Judge?    Get bummed senseless in Brighton whilst cuffed to the park railings at night?

Listen mate, rich cunts like you may be able to afford rent boys but  I have to take what I can get.

Don’t forget to wash your hands.

On 02/03/2020 at 01:57, King Billy said:

BW has become a cocky cunt, I'd like to see him slip up, the slippery bastard.

• Like 2

On 03/03/2020 at 21:24, judgetwi said:

Listen mate, rich cunts like you may be able to afford rent boys but  I have to take what I can get.

Don’t forget to wash your hands.

That is quite possibly the funniest thing you have ever said on here.   Iam beginning to like you.  You can come round and fuck my sister sometime.

cunt

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

That is quite possibly the funniest thing you have ever said on here.   Iam beginning to like you.  You can come round and fuck my sister sometime.

cunt

Thanks. I get a warm feeling inside  when I am praised by my superiors. I’ll give your sister a miss if you don’t mind. Obviously way out of my league and I don’t like to embarrass myself.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Thanks. I get a warm feeling inside  when I am praised by my superiors. I’ll give your sister a miss if you don’t mind. Obviously way out of my league and I don’t like to embarrass myself.

I don’t know....I think her hairy top lip and heavily tattooed breast would make her a perfect match for you.  She also likes queer guys, she considers them a challenge.  

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t know....I think her hairy top lip and heavily tattooed breast would make her a perfect match for you.  She also likes queer guys, she considers them a challenge.  

That’s quite a family you come from. I’ll stick with my original decision but appreciate that any lady would value a considerate brother like your good self.

On 07/03/2020 at 01:23, Eric Cuntman said:

R. Lee Ermey. Full Metal Jacket.

Nothing gets past the quotespotter.

Best unscripted acting ever.   Apparently the cast didn’t know what he was going to say either.  He was a real Gunnery Sargeant 

9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Best unscripted acting ever.   Apparently the cast didn’t know what he was going to say either.  He was a real Gunnery Sargeant 

He was a staff sargeant. He was awarded the title 'honourary gunnery sargeant after he left the USMC. 

Still a proper decorated badass though.