CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

"In order to burst the bubble" (according to our marvellous press) First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is considering lifting some restrictions to enable "you to meet up to 10 family members but without forming clusters...." whatever the fuck that means, unless she's afraid of potential bombing. The announcement doesn't go onto to say that you need a family first, or you cannot make one up. Of course, the clustering effect does not apply to the McPatel family of 17 currently convalescing at Balmoral since reporting a problem with jet-leg following their all-expenses paid one-way trip from Bangladesh, on Concord..  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Luc Montagnier a French virologist has claimed that the Covid 19 virus was made in a lab and contains elements from the HIV virus and also from the malaria genome. Numerous scientific experts immediately contradicted his findings. I don’t know if he’s right or wrong but I will add that Prof. Montagnier is the joint discoverer of the HIV-1 virus and was the winner of the Nobel Prize for physiology or medicine in 2008 for his work on the AIDS virus. As I’ve said I don’t know if he’s right but it seems odd that he would make such a statement, for a man with his credentials, if he knew it to be false.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Luc Montagnier a French virologist has claimed that the Covid 19 virus was made in a lab and contains elements from the HIV virus and also from the malaria genome. Numerous scientific experts immediately contradicted his findings. I don’t know if he’s right or wrong but I will add that Prof. Montagnier is the joint discoverer of the HIV-1 virus and was the winner of the Nobel Prize for physiology or medicine in 2008 for his work on the AIDS virus. As I’ve said I don’t know if he’s right but it seems odd that he would make such a statement, for a man with his credentials, if he knew it to be false.

Montagnier is, unfortunately, a fuckwit these days.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/claim-by-nobel-laureate-luc-montagnier-that-the-novel-coronavirus-is-man-made-and-contains-genetic-material-from-hiv-is-inaccurate/

"The only thing accurate about these articles is that Nobel Prize winner and virologist Luc Montagnier did in fact make these claims. Although he holds impressive scientific credentials, his claims run contrary to credible scientific evidence. And despite having won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2008 for his co-discovery of the link between HIV and AIDS, Montagnier now promotes widely discredited theories such as the pseudoscience of homeopathy and that autism is caused by bacteria that emit electromagnetic waves."

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Montagnier is, unfortunately, a fuckwit these days.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/claim-by-nobel-laureate-luc-montagnier-that-the-novel-coronavirus-is-man-made-and-contains-genetic-material-from-hiv-is-inaccurate/

"The only thing accurate about these articles is that Nobel Prize winner and virologist Luc Montagnier did in fact make these claims. Although he holds impressive scientific credentials, his claims run contrary to credible scientific evidence. And despite having won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2008 for his co-discovery of the link between HIV and AIDS, Montagnier now promotes widely discredited theories such as the pseudoscience of homeopathy and that autism is caused by bacteria that emit electromagnetic waves."

I did sort if read all this but I thought I’d leave it out as it wasn’t really backing up the conspiracy theory. Fucking truth has a habit of ruining a good story.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I thought it was caused by having the spaz gene. I do know for sure that Tourettes is a Cunt!... Fuck Off! 

….also caused by the MMR vaccination.

Guest judgetwi
On 24/04/2020 at 15:07, Major Cunt said:

Importing cannabis hardly makes one a scumbag criminal does it now, Jewdy? Now you being a respectable middle class gent is amusing, as I'd wager a princely sum your humble abode is a tower block in Thamesmead.

We all make mistakes in youth, and most of us learn from them and better ourselves.

You stick to being an angry, drunken, thick cripple. You're good at it!

You know what Marjorie?.......I’m beginning to think this “ no inter member acrimony” rule isn’t really working. In fact, as we tower block residents (REMEMBER GRENFELL!) often say, it’s shot to shit. I was going to ask your opinion but then I remembered you  are a convicted criminal so you don’t believe rules apply to you in the first place.

So I won’t bother. 😁

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Minstrels Maltesers and Ribena.

No. Madonna Marillion and Rainbow.

You're thinking of R.E.M or QPR.

Edited by 'eavensabove

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

.I’m beginning to think this “ no inter member acrimony” rule isn’t really working. I

It was never going to work Judge. It’s a fatally flawed concept to insist that a bunch of cunts on a website called Cunts Corner aren’t going to act like fucking cunts. Any cunt could have told Roops that.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was never going to work Judge. It’s a fatally flawed concept to insist that a bunch of cunts on a website called Cunts Corner aren’t going to act like fucking cunts. Any cunt could have told Roops that.

That's what the cunt should have told the cunt, you cunt. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Like Rage Against The Machine being asked not to swear when they did their Christmas number 1 live.

Doomed to fail.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

6c858827688114adb697d61a7b962bd7_580x.jp

Miagra?

Or Purple Hearts, for the colour blind?  

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Bernard Fuck
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon Cowell uttered a few profanities too.

The very word 'Cowell, is a profanity, as you "you fucking no good Cowell cunt" for instance.

Has he been nommed yet, surely he has...