CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheque Not Yet In The Post

White Cunt

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie that’s not important. What’s important is that Stoolstabber is rich beyond our wildest dreams in the economic utopia of the north.

I mean, imagine being so successful that you can look out of your window at someone else’s Aston Martin! What a life.

I look at astons, bentleys and ferraris everytine I look out of my window, but I do run a car wash...

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I look at astons, bentleys and ferraris everytine I look out of my window, but I do run a car wash...

It’s honest work Eddie, inbetween dodging tax, ripping off the women getting their fiat 500s hoovered, and paying the Romanians less than minimum wage.

What do you think ereptile does for a living? Based on the fact someone else on his street has an expensive car, surely he’s a venture capitalist or investment banker?

Judging by his acute understanding of the Britain‘s place among world superpowers of today, I think he might work for the East India Trading company. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It’s honest work Eddie, inbetween dodging tax, ripping off the women getting their fiat 500s hoovered, and paying the Romanians less than minimum wage.

What do you think ereptile does for a living? Based on the fact someone else on his street has an expensive car, surely he’s a venture capitalist or investment banker?

Judging by his acute understanding of the Britain‘s place among world superpowers of today, I think he might work for the East India Trading company. 

Not only Romanians, I'm an equal opportunist employer, I take any illegal in and ignore the minimum wage and basic working conditions..

And after east India went bust or before?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Have you pressure washed Fatty today Ed? He’s sure to be incubating every virus that ever existed under that overhanging gut of his and don’t forget the crack of his arse. A human bio lab if I’m not mistaken.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you pressure washed Fatty today Ed? He’s sure to be incubating every virus that ever existed under that overhanging gut of his and don’t forget the crack of his arse. A human bio lab if I’m not mistaken.

Alas, as a frontline worker with lots of contact with the public via both his car washing job in daylight hours and Eddie pimping him out at night for a fiver a handjob, poor old fatty contracted and snuffed it from chink flu weeks ago

His Asia Minor family couldn't afford a decent burial so edd just burnt his corpse with a few old tyres and pallets in the wasteland behind his lock up. The generous cunt only charged 'em £300 quid for the job lot, petrol included

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alas, as a frontline worker with lots of contact with the public via both his car washing job in daylight hours and Eddie pimping him out at night for a fiver a handjob, poor old fatty contracted and snuffed it from chink flu weeks ago

His Asia Minor family couldn't afford a decent burial so edd just burnt his corpse with a few old tyres and pallets in the wasteland behind his lock up. The generous cunt only charged 'em £300 quid for the job lot, petrol included

Ed’s generosity will end up being the ruin of him. He’s like a suntanned Bono.

23 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I’m sure there was a northern imbecile on Dragons Den a while back asking for £40 investment in his dogshit recycling business to take it global. It didn’t go too well when Theo Paphitis asked him what he planned to do with the money. He told Theo to shut the fuck up and called him a Southern Cunt who’d never seen £40 in his life. Peter Jones offered to drive him to the nearest mental health unit in his Aston Martin at which point he spunked in his army combat trousers and fainted. The credits rolled as he was being dragged out leaving a trail of bodily fluids behind.

On 18/04/2020 at 10:06, Bill Stickers said:

Based on the fact someone else on his street has an expensive car, surely he’s a venture capitalist or investment banker?

Not necessarily. You will find that a lot of bankers, VCs and investment lawyers own such cars but keep them in secure car storage. They usually buy unique models and keep in mint condition as tax free investment. Most don’t drive or display them.