CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheque Not Yet In The Post

White Cunt

Delayed by Trump’s mass propaganda project, the latest recipients of US benefits will have to allow some extra time it will take to custom print the new, limited edition, platinum signature collectible dole money cheques. While we may laugh at the shallowness and stupidity of such enterprise, I have no doubt that a lot of the gullible will be under the impression that their saviour has given them a little slice of his personal fortune. What a con.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Delayed by Trump’s mass propaganda project, the latest recipients of US benefits will have to allow some extra time it will take to custom print the new, limited edition, platinum signature collectible dole money cheques. While we may laugh at the shallowness and stupidity of such enterprise, I have no doubt that a lot of the gullible will be under the impression that their saviour has given them a little slice of his personal fortune. What a con.

Maybe they should refuse to accept the money when it does arrive and stage a mass starvation. That’d show him eh?  Or maybe he should’ve told them all to go fuck themselves? That’d show them eh? Mmm....decisions. Who’d want to be President eh?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Maybe they should refuse to accept the money when it does arrive and stage a mass starvation. That’d show him eh?  Or maybe he should’ve told them all to go fuck themselves? That’d show them eh? Mmm....decisions. Who’d want to be President eh?

The point I was making is that the money should have reached the public ASAP, but Trump turned it into a self propaganda, which delayed the essential payment. It’s the wrong place and time to fuck around like that now. 

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

The point I was making is that the money should have reached the public ASAP, but Trump turned it into a self propaganda, which delayed the essential payment. It’s the wrong place and time to fuck around like that now. 

In fact the democrat majority in congress held up the bill for over a week, playing politics by trying to insert lots of totally unrelated amendments like allowing illegals to vote and demanding a huge amount of cash for ‘The Kennedy Centre’ a Democrat Party vanity project. Nancy Pelosi at her magnificent best. Trump as usual gets accused of dragging his feet when he’s actually done the opposite. US mainstream media at  their magnificent best also.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

In fact the democrat majority in congress held up the bill for over a week, playing politics by trying to insert lots of totally unrelated amendments like allowing illegals to vote and demanding a huge amount of cash for ‘The Kennedy Centre’ a Democrat Party vanity project. Nancy Pelosi at her magnificent best. Trump as usual gets accused of dragging his feet when he’s actually done the opposite. US mainstream media at  their magnificent best also.

The pretend friends of the working class  - a bunch of greedy, useless tossers, the democrats. Yes, they should be shot too; Oreo and the Clintons for starters. Nancy Pelosi in an isolation ward. 

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The pretend friends of the working class  - a bunch of greedy, useless tossers, the democrats. Yes, they should be shot too; Oreo and the Clintons for starters. Nancy Pelosi in an isolation ward. 

At the time when Trump was banning travel from China and then Europe to try to lessen the virus infected lepers coming into the US the WHO, the Dems and the fake news psychos were all slamming his actions as racist, overreacting and scaremongering. The Dems were also ODing on the crack pipe called impeachment (another hoax) Skip forward and now he apparently acted too slowly. Staggering hypocrisy but to be expected as the facts don’t matter anymore. The only fact they know 100% is ORANGE MAN BAD.

Guest Stoolstabber500
45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

At the time when Trump was banning travel from China and then Europe to try to lessen the virus infected lepers coming into the US the WHO, the Dems and the fake news psychos were all slamming his actions as racist, overreacting and scaremongering. The Dems were also ODing on the crack pipe called impeachment (another hoax) Skip forward and now he apparently acted too slowly. Staggering hypocrisy but to be expected as the facts don’t matter anymore. The only fact they know 100% is ORANGE MAN BAD.

Trump's a cunt and so are the septics. Eat shit you wanker.

Guest Stoolstabber500
Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Have you got a bit of a stutter there? You fucking spastic!

Not at all you fucking prick prick. Did I hurt your little feelly weelies when I mentioned your little hero Trump? 

Guest Stoolstabber500

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Stop being so lower middle class... unless of course you are.....in which case carry on putting up your bland wallpaper.

lol.

@Ape™️s wallpaper has toy helicopters on it, I bet his bed is one of those car shaped ones for kids too.

Just now, stoolstabber5000 said:

Essex Polyteknik the same as ape I fink 🤓

You’re a cretin...I went to a public school so I can spot a cretin a mile away....

Ape is solid working class and aspires to a nice all-inclusive alcoholics holiday each year to show off his latest tattoos at the bar...

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Trump's a cunt and so are the septics. Eat shit you wanker.

large.2180B1EB-6F63-4E73-A719-BB1A1987C174.jpeg.0aa12d8e998a2429b7ca59eff5915485.jpegAre you a billionaire too? You must be to afford this. I bet the President would be consumed with jealousy if he knew all this was yours.You must laugh when you see that shithole Trump Towers on your 14” black and white TV. 

I suggest you dress up as a 12 year old girl and hang around outside Ahmeds Taxis tonight shouting “I’m a white slag.” I’m sure those nice young Asian drivers will look after you.

Backward pie eating mong. 

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re a cretin...I went to a public school so I can spot a cretin a mile away....

Ape is solid working class and aspires to a nice all-inclusive alcoholics holiday each year to show off his latest tattoos at the bar...

Not surprised you're good at spotting cretins. There's enough of them in public schools 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You fucking wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Stoolstabber500
56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.2180B1EB-6F63-4E73-A719-BB1A1987C174.jpeg.0aa12d8e998a2429b7ca59eff5915485.jpegAre you a billionaire too? You must be to afford this. I bet the President would be consumed with jealousy if he knew all this was yours.You must laugh when you see that shithole Trump Towers on your 14” black and white TV. 

I suggest you dress up as a 12 year old girl and hang around outside Ahmeds Taxis tonight shouting “I’m a white slag.” I’m sure those nice young Asian drivers will look after you.

Backward pie eating mong. 

Why are you putting up pictures of the south east of England again? Unlike the shithole you live in there are no rapey arab taxi drivers within hundreds of miles of where I live, besides they're all down in the shithole known as the south probably living two doors down from your council house LUL.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Stop being so lower middle class... unless of course you are.....in which case carry on putting up your bland,tasteless wallpaper.

lol.

Is this posh spastic schtick you've got going on not getting a little difficult to maintain by now? Starting to think you might just be a wealthy and spectacularly cunt-faced wanker.

I mean, you've actually laughed at a phrase that contains the words 'tasteless wallpaper', and it's your own phrase. 

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wish our twats had banned chink death flights in January, (last time I checked they were still coming) when plenty of evidence was coming through that the problem in Wuhan was very serious and could quickly spread worldwide if not isolated. The UK spends good money with WHO every year and should hold the pricks accountable for massive corruption within their organisation.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
On 16/04/2020 at 18:00, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you know @stoolstabber5000’s neighbour has an Aston Martin though? 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So what, you and your neighbour share a kitchen and bathroom 

Eddie that’s not important. What’s important is that Stoolstabber is rich beyond our wildest dreams in the economic utopia of the north.

I mean, imagine being so successful that you can look out of your window at someone else’s Aston Martin! What a life.