CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREAKING NEWS: Baby accidentally orders 20 quid worth of onions on dad's phone

camberwell gypsy

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aw! The economy is fucked, people are dying, but the good old British Bullshitting Communists know how to cheer up us sheep. Baaaaa!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-52379814/toddler-racks-up-eye-watering-20-deliveroo-onions-bill

I’ve been trying to buy onions for weeks, and bog rolls. On the plus side my breath smells a lot better than my arse.

Fucking onion hoarding babies. It was only a matter of time.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aw! The economy is fucked, people are dying, but the good old British Bullshitting Communists know how to cheer up us sheep. Baaaaa!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-52379814/toddler-racks-up-eye-watering-20-deliveroo-onions-bill

The BBC are communists? You’re an idiot.

I always find it fascinating that both the right and the left wing complain relentlessly about BBC bias and favouritism.

Suggests to me they actually do a pretty good job. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I always find it fascinating that both the right and the left wing complain relentlessly about BBC bias and favouritism.

Leave her alone you bully .. she's a special needs patient and her carer might read what you have posted.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Absolutely, if one wants an unbalanced view on terrestrial TV news then go to Channel 4. The BBC's age old problem which they seem incapable or unwilling to sort out is the top heavy management structure. Constantly rearranging the deck chairs (noticeable in the news & current affairs) and renaming depts with snappy and hip titles (BBC Sounds? BBC Vision?) is just Birtwash. Moving a reluctant staff to Media city was an expensive and unnecessary gesture.

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, if one wants an unbalanced view on terrestrial TV news then go to Channel 4. The BBC's age old problem which they seem incapable or unwilling to sort out is the top heavy management structure. Constantly rearranging the deck chairs (noticeable in the news & current affairs) and renaming depts with snappy and hip titles (BBC Sounds? BBC Vision?) is just Birtwash. Moving a reluctant staff to Media city was an expensive and unnecessary gesture.

Roops, I find myself agreeing with you a bit too much recently. 

Please, stay off my side. 

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

No I'm not an idiot. Idiots come on this site just to slag off other members. Now be off with you.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Leave her alone you bully .. she's a special needs patient and her carer might read what you have posted.

No Pen. We've had this before; you're the patient, I'm your carer. Now I'm popping to Tesco with your purse to get a couple of tins of soup. 150 quid should cover it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet the baby's old man cried his eyes out. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No Pen. We've had this before; you're the patient, I'm your carer. Now I'm popping to Tesco with your purse to get a couple of tins of soup. 150 quid should cover it. 

When you get back shove a pillow over her/his face until it stops twitching. 

Then set the house on fire

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Has this gone over your head? I never said C4 news was balanced.

Apology owed and offered. I misread your quote and I feel a right cunt now. Caught me cold today and fair play to you. TKO round 1 first punch thrown. 🥊

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Apology owed and offered. I misread your quote and I feel a right cunt now. Caught me cold today and fair play to you. TKO round 1 first punch thrown. 🥊

Never mind all of that. Have you sent a Track & Trace kit to comrade Eric? Being that he's an essential frontline worker, and all. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Never mind all of that. Have you sent a Track & Trace kit to comrade Eric? Being that he's an essential frontline worker, and all. 

He’s doing the door at the ICU ward. A lot of Ramadamers have been sneaking in recently and getting cured. He ain’t happy. He’s got his new steel toe cappers on.