CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Decent white people (and there are some) condemn the action of the police. Decent black people (and there are some) condemn the actions of the rioters.

I couldn't give you actual numbers, but I could make a guess at the ratio.

yeah but a free tele CB. A free fuckin tele! Makes you wish you were black sometimes eh?

📺

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On 29/05/2020 at 22:33, Roadkill said:

So the American Police have killed another black man as I'm sure you've heard. This time in Minneapolis, by kneeling on his neck for about ten minutes straight, despite already having him handcuffed and right next to a Police car that they could have quite easily thrown him in the back of. Watching the video I have to agree that it was a needless death brought on by complete incompetence on behalf of the Police at best and that the officers involved should be stripped of their badges and thrown in jail for murder, but apparently the local population has decided to take it upon themselves to burn down their own city in protest, loot shops and occasionally stab and shoot one another in tribute to George Floyd as the local mayor stands aside and slags off his own Police department and the President argues with Twitter because they blocked one of his posts. Because we all have to remember that black people are a collective mind akin to the Borg.

How in the fuck did we let these complete spastics take the Thirteen Colonies from us in the first place? Did King George III forget the keys he used to jingle in front of them as a distraction?

Of course the Yanks never keep their politics local, so I wonder how many years we're going to have to hear about this over here every time some mixed race chav gets run over by a Police van as he's escaping his local Spar after stabbing the cashier over a packet of digestives he tried to nick?

Fucking divvies.

I too was horrified by the footage of this shocking incident. To witness another copper just stood there without his own Bro' Darkie underfoot is exactly why Trump should send in the KKK to finish off the Velcro-capped pesky varmints once and for all. Covid & Ebola spreaders, the fucking lot of 'em. Not that I've got anything against yer proper Pygmy, Chaga or Indigenous Scottish Choc.  

25 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I too was horrified by the footage of this shocking incident. To witness another copper just stood there without his own Bro' Darkie underfoot is exactly why Trump should send in the KKK to finish off the Velcro-capped pesky varmints once and for all. Covid & Ebola spreaders, the fucking lot of 'em. Not that I've got anything against yer proper Pygmy, Chaga or Indigenous Scottish Choc.  

The KKK have always been a bunch of inbred fuckwits even at the height of their power. All they've managed to do in 150 years of existence is give the blacks a valid conduit to whinge against. Let's not pretend that this is a racial issue anymore - its an "I'm going to nick shit" issue - there's probably even some skinheads in the crowds right now enjoying a bit of smash and grab with the darkies they claim to hate.

Apparently all it takes for everyone to get along is a free box of Budweiser and some fresh Nike trainers. Hopefully the fuckers will encounter the Roof Koreans in L.A. and get what they deserve, regardless of race.

54 minutes ago, ratcum said:

yeah but a free tele CB. A free fuckin tele! Makes you wish you were black sometimes eh?

📺

My contact 'Errol' is all ready with a shopping list when/if the shit hits the proverbial over here. PM with what you need and I'll pass this is on. As Pvt Walker would say "It won't cost yer much". 

22 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Have you ever tried the Black Farmer's sausages?

The fuck is your problem tonight, Pen? Insinuating people are cock-tuckers and going on about black sausages.

Get your mind out of the fucking gutter - its like walking in on a badly medicated Alzheimer's patient obliviously rubbing one out on the nursing home minibus to Beamish.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fuck is your problem tonight, Pen? Insinuating people are cock-tuckers and going on about black sausages.

Get your mind out of the fucking gutter - its like walking in on a badly medicated Alzheimer's patient obliviously rubbing one out on the nursing home minibus to Beamish.

There is actually a brand of sausages called 'Black Farmer'. Produced by, a black pig farmer. Who says they don't get equal opportunities.. that's 3 of them making a fortune in the food industry. The sausage cunt, Uncle Ben, and that brown sauce wanker off Dragons Den.

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My contact 'Errol' is all ready with a shopping list when/if the shit hits the proverbial over here. PM with what you need and I'll pass this is on. As Pvt Walker would say "It won't cost yer much". 

I'd like one of them as a pet

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is actually a brand of sausages called 'Black Farmer'. Produced by, a black pig farmer. Who says they don't get equal opportunities.. that's 3 of them making a fortune in the food industry. The sausage cunt, Uncle Ben, and that brown sauce wanker off Dragons Den.

Don't forget Ainsley Harriot. Creepy cunt that he is.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Don't forget Ainsley Harriot. Creepy cunt that he is.

I'll never forget Ainsley. Especially not the near implosion he had on that ancestry show where they trace family trees.

He went to the Caribbean, expecting to come back with a truckload of anti-white ammunition regarding the abominable treatment of his ancestors by whitey... 

It turns out that his great grandad was one of the black slave traders who sold his own people. He turned almost white. Lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll never forget Ainsley. Especially not the near implosion he had on that ancestry show where they trace family trees.

He went to the Caribbean, expecting to come back with a truckload of anti-white ammunition regarding the abominable treatment of his ancestors by whitey... 

It turns out that his great grandad was one of the black slave traders who sold his own people. He turned almost white. Lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

there's Black Farmer's Daughter too. There'd be hell on if you and me set up "White Farmer", specially as neither of knows fuck all about farming.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

there's Black Farmer's Daughter too. There'd be hell on if you and me set up "White Farmer", specially as neither of knows fuck all about farming.

You just dig the holes, Ratty, that fucking cotton effectively grows itself. Bit of a cunt to harvest, though, by all accounts.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Not entirely true. I've just finished watching the 1975-77 series 'Survivors'. Started off well as a post pandemic, apocalyptic drama focused on survival and human nature. By series 2, it has morphed into a 'farmers weekly' kind of programme. No more surviving, fighting and scavenging abandoned cities. Just long discussions about seed potatoes and cabbage field rotation. I even know how to vent a cow suffering from 'Clover Bloat'. 

I could easy be a farmer. Mooli farmer. Yes.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I remember having to repeatedly punch my mum because she wouldn't stand up to my dad. 

• Like 1