CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Electricity sub stations

Penny Farthing

A cousin and his wife have invited me to stay with them for a couple of weeks once the lockdown is over. An appealing prospect as its in the Cotswolds. One thing troubles me though. Right in front of the house and within a few yards of guest bedroom is a wacking big transformer mounted on a double post and the humming from it is bloody annoying. They say that they do not hear it but I almost feel as if that front guest bedroom bloody vibrates. Annother annoying thing is that bloody trampoline right in front of the house.

43 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A cousin and his wife have invited me to stay with them for a couple of weeks once the lockdown is over. An appealing prospect as its in the Cotswolds. One thing troubles me though. Right in front of the house and within a few yards of guest bedroom is a wacking big transformer mounted on a double post and the humming from it is bloody annoying. They say that they do not hear it but I almost feel as if that front guest bedroom bloody vibrates. Annother annoying thing is that bloody trampoline right in front of the house.

You probably won't even know its there. It's only for a short time. However, in 20 years time they will be riddled with various cancers being in close proximity to the sub station so a trampoline and humming is a small price to pay. Anyway, you told me you slept through those zeppelin raids so I can't see why humming will bother you. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This is the humming that fuckin' annoys me...

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Your cousin and his wife have obviously bought a property in a cheaper part of the Cotswolds.

I have friends in Broadway and Chipping Norton and their properties are situated idyllically.

You may have to review your relationship with them...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your cousin and his wife have obviously bought a property in a cheaper part of the Cotswolds.

I have friends in Broadway and Chipping Norton and their properties are situated idyllically.

The only friends you have are the two crackhead prostitutes who live above you. Except they wouldn't shag you because they think you're a weirdo.

56 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Quite. Pens should also tactfully enquire whether they had signed up with the NHS for spare parts supply - and inform the relevant trust about her findings.