CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Annoying fucking adverts

camberwell gypsy

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just finished filming the new ad. My new gnashers have almost paid for themselves already, and I’m struggling to cope with the hundreds of gorgeous birds throwing themselves at me every time I go out. 

I imagine they throw themselves at you looking for the keys to their manacles, don’t they Bill? They probably get tired of servicing the gaggle of pensioners and repressed Asians who gather on the cheap sofas every Friday night clutching their sweaty twenties while you lurk behind the ribbon curtain like Tubbs from Royston Vasey, tonguing your pearly whites in anticipation of a good night in the sin business. No advertising needed in your game. 

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine they throw themselves at you looking for the keys to their manacles, don’t they Bill? They probably get tired of servicing the gaggle of pensioners and repressed Asians who gather on the cheap sofas every Friday night clutching their sweaty twenties while you lurk behind the ribbon curtain like Tubbs from Royston Vasey, tonguing your pearly whites in anticipation of a good night in the sin business. No advertising needed in your game. 

I’m the best lurker on here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Has anyone mentioned the advert for wimminz period products with the 18stone+ munter on ice skates? It always reminds me of the scene in Deadpool when he's driving the ice resurfacer. I find it rightly annoying.

You’re about to be killed by a fucking Zamboni!!”