CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dominic Raab

Guest judgetwi

32 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Missin the old days in the loyal orange hall eh bally baby?.. Always wondered why the brethren had red faces seein as they didnt walk very fast or very far

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panz. Sectarian bigotry is a terrible thing. I would have thought that yourself as a fully fledged bogtrotter would have sympathy for us downtrodden British patriots, given that you and your Free State military machine have oppressed and silenced us for almost a hundred years now. All we ever wanted was a fair share of the King Edwards.

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

George Floyd was a cunt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panz. Sectarian bigotry is a terrible thing. I would have thought that yourself as a fully fledged bogtrotter would have sympathy for us downtrodden British patriots, given that you and your Free State military machine have oppressed and silenced us for almost a hundred years now. All we ever wanted was a fair share of the King Edwards.

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

George Floyd was a cunt.

Me inner anarchist would always side with the opressed of any nation bally baby including the modern brethren..seriously why would ya put yer faith in an English political partay who takes its name from a band of 17th century Irish rebels..anyway im very cross border ..sure haven't a lovely redhead in Carrickfergus who played the triangle in her local marching band ..was hoping to attend the 12th this year but it looks like its been scrubbed because of the plague 

Redheads with regional accents lives matter

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

On 24/06/2020 at 21:06, King Billy said:

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

George Floyd was a cunt.

It is Bill, but I've got an idea which could smooth some sectarian feathers. Why not turn the marches into mini marathons (no cheating Mo Farrah lookalikes though), Strictly for the Oirish folks. From the look of these morbidity obese red nosed fellas I'm predicting a few heart attacks, and worse others might gain a little fitness. 

This clears the old guard away with luck, and clears the way for the younger and less belligerent boys to sort things out. You could take the tape off the old Noraid buckets and earn a few euros, depending on who wins or dies...

Fuck off Frank