CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Jiggerycock

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Poor Frank. He doesn't deserve this.

Oh, and when you do plough into the BLM protesters with your bladed chariot, don't forget to play your Best Of Johnny Rebel CD (the one you bought from Punkape's stall) at maximum volume. 

7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Oh, and when you do plough into the BLM protesters with your bladed chariot, don't forget to play your Best Of Johnny Rebel CD (the one you bought from Punkape's stall) at maximum volume. 

Unfortunately, the CD doesn't work. Punkape's goods are not to be trusted.  There is a reason he sells everything at such bargain prices and the goods are definitely shoddy.

29 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Poor Frank. He doesn't deserve this.

Well, I thought I would smooth the path of true love for yourself and Queen Gwen. Obviously Now that I'm titled, it would be wholly inappropriate to meddle with the majestic minge. The only Royal pussy I'll be getting is a daily game of catch with Hamlet in the arboretum.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Unfortunately, the CD doesn't work. Punkape's goods are not to be trusted.  There is a reason he sells everything at such bargain prices and the goods are definitely shoddy.

Punkape has an eight track player in his golf cart and a selection of Liberace and early Elton tapes. Rumour has it that he keeps a photo of Quentin Crisp in his wallet.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Punkape has an eight track player in his golf cart and a selection of Liberace and early Elton tapes. Rumour has it that he keeps a photo of Quentin Crisp in his wallet.

It's not true because as everyone on here knows, his golfing is like Frank's yacht;; make believe. The club he knows is the chocolate biscuit and the only shaft he grips is his Nigerian lovers cock.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's not true because as everyone on here knows, his golfing is like Frank's yacht;; make believe. The club he knows is the chocolate biscuit and the only shaft he grips is his Nigerian lovers cock.

Isn't it you that normally complains about every thread descending into a gay reference to Punkape and black cocks?

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He does, Rollo. He fucking does. 

Blimey Gypps, has Frank got on the wrong side of you? Pray tell what happened... I will NOT stand for him affronting the ladies of the corner and whatever he has done, I hope the House of Rollo can make it up to you. I am steeling myself for the inevitable shame...

Guest judgetwi
On 22/07/2020 at 17:48, Cuntybaws said:

EE5GV4LUwAAZs2E.jpg

And the prosecution rests.

This reminds me of the famous Kray twins photograph by David Bailey. (loved his work daaaaaahling, so atmospheric, so “at the moment”) But at least Reggie and Ronnie didn’t steal from the taxpayer and they loved their dear old Mum. 

Lovely cup of tea Mrs Kray, i’ll bring my Mum’s fruit cake round next time. 

You’re a good boy Judge, but don’t get involved with those politician cunts, know what I mean?

51 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Blimey Gypps, has Frank got on the wrong side of you? Pray tell what happened... I will NOT stand for him affronting the ladies of the corner and whatever he has done, I hope the House of Rollo can make it up to you. I am steeling myself for the inevitable shame...

Not to worry my liege. The gypsy is referring to the varlet, Frank Kleftiko.

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This reminds me of the famous Kray twins photograph by David Bailey. (loved his work daaaaaahling, so atmospheric, so “at the moment”) But at least Reggie and Ronnie didn’t steal from the taxpayer and they loved their dear old Mum. 

Lovely cup of tea Mrs Kray, i’ll bring my Mum’s fruit cake round next time. 

You’re a good boy Judge, but don’t get involved with those politician cunts, know what I mean?

Were you one of the 2,000,300,000 people that went to school with them?

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Were you one of the 2,000,300,000 people that went to school with them?

Irony and satire is really way beyond you little Hardman isn’t it? Ok you’ve forced me to mention my Commonwealth bronze medal in the wheelchair marathon. Yeah, I can brag just like you Hardman. I can make shit up just like you and your little arselicking mates.

What you gonna call me this time Hardman? 

25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Irony and satire is really way beyond you little Hardman isn’t it? Ok you’ve forced me to mention my Commonwealth bronze medal in the wheelchair marathon. Yeah, I can brag just like you Hardman. I can make shit up just like you and your little arselicking mates.

What you gonna call me this time Hardman? 

You really are a nasty, hateful little shitcunt aren't you. 

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You really are a nasty, hateful little shitcunt aren't you. 

Crying now Hardman. You weren’t crying when you accused me of having an abnormal interest in children. If you were a real man you would know that is the worst thing in the world you could say to any bloke. 

But you ain’t a real man. You’re a wanker on a website who can’t handle a little bit of pisstaking. Did you really think I was going to run away? I’m only here to take the piss out of cunts I can’t take the piss out of in real life. That’s a whole different story obviously but you and your braggart, no bollocks, mates ain’t gonna make me run away. 

May I suggest that you cry to Mr(s) Roops? S(he) hates me almost as much as you do. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Crying now Hardman. You weren’t crying when you accused me of having an abnormal interest in children. If you were a real man you would know that is the worst thing in the world you could say to any bloke. 

But you ain’t a real man. You’re a wanker on a website who can’t handle a little bit of pisstaking. Did you really think I was going to run away? I’m only here to take the piss out of cunts I can’t take the piss out of in real life. That’s a whole different story obviously but you and your braggart, no bollocks, mates ain’t gonna make me run away. 

May I suggest that you cry to Mr(s) Roops? S(he) hates me almost as much as you do. 

You're obsessed with this noncery thing. Why so sensitive? Hardly the response of a 'real man' to still be crying about it 2 years later. What's the story? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't hate you. I'm just weary of your incessant cry-baby antics and the fall-out you create.

Most of us including myself have been called 'nonce' or 'paedo' on here at some point, usually by over exuberant newbies looking for shock value. It didn't bother me at all, because I'm very secure in the knowledge that I'm not one.