CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Jiggerycock

He hosts a mid-afternoon show on Radio 5 Live which is The Guardian, turned into soundwaves.

Before I'm pegged as a tub-thumping 'hang 'em and flogger', I don't want a world where gays are thrown off buildings, where trade unionists are imprisoned and where the insult 'Nigger!' is thrown around freely and left unchallenged (though the mere use of the word in context still seems to vex Nihal and his listeners mightily).

All I'm saying is it'd be great if he interviewed  Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx about Sunset Strip in the early 1980's.....or Sir Tim Hunt on the joys of 'cancel culture'....or the parents of Kriss Donald....or anything just to confound the soporific nature of his arse-achingly right-on output.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Just read about that. Absolutely horrific. Sickening.

the BBC Head of Newsgathering largely rejected the suggestion that Donald's race played a part in the lack of reportage, instead claiming it was mostly a product of "Scottish blindness"

Oh, well, that's all right then, you English cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

He hosts a mid-afternoon show on Radio 5 Live which is The Guardian, turned into soundwaves.

Before I'm pegged as a tub-thumping 'hang 'em and flogger', I don't want a world where gays are thrown off buildings, where trade unionists are imprisoned and where the insult 'Nigger!' is thrown around freely and left unchallenged (though the mere use of the word in context still seems to vex Nihal and his listeners mightily).

All I'm saying is it'd be great if he interviewed  Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx about Sunset Strip in the early 1980's.....or Sir Tim Hunt on the joys of 'cancel culture'....or the parents of Kriss Donald....or anything just to confound the soporific nature of his arse-achingly right-on output.

Listening to Radio 5 Live seals your own fate mate. 

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Listening to Radio 5 Live seals your own fate mate. 

It's a cleft-stick isn't it?

Listen to it and I deserve all I get. Switch it off and I don't know what I'm talking about. Fuck it, I'll stick to the Sabbath and Oasis CD's.....Spotify can cunt right of an' all.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Before I'm pegged as a tub-thumping 'hang 'em and flogger', I don't want a world where gays are thrown off buildings, where trade unionists are imprisoned and where the insult 'Nigger!' is thrown around freely and left unchallenged 

What kind of pussyboy libtard cuckold Fifth columnist nonsense is this? You’ll put your KKK hood back on sharpish If you know what’s good for you. I mean you even spelt his name correctly! Down with this sort of thing!

• Like 1

On 22/07/2020 at 16:13, Jiggerycock said:

Sounds more like a Goan curry. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What kind of pussyboy libtard cuckold Fifth columnist nonsense is this? You’ll put your KKK hood back on sharpish If you know what’s good for you. I mean you even spelt his name correctly! Down with this sort of thing!

It's a tough gig.

On the one hand I've got Gary Lineker popping round for smashed avocado and foccacia what-nottery.......just after I've machine-gun brailled Tommy Robinson's next press release into the walls of The New Statesman

On 22/07/2020 at 17:45, Cuntybaws said:

the BBC Head of Newsgathering largely rejected the suggestion that Donald's race played a part in the lack of reportage, instead claiming it was mostly a product of "Scottish blindness"

Oh, well, that's all right then, you English cunt.

Never mind all that. It's distracting us from talking about Stephen Lawrence.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder how many white kids have been stabbed by black gangs in the last 25 years. Nobody knows, the BBC are far too busy making a 17th Stephen Lawrence documentary.

It must number in the thousands. Most of them racially motivated due to the fact that black gangs see white teenagers who are less likely to be tooled up as an easy target to rob. I still can't believe that bitter old cunt Doreen Lawrence was given a peerage. Other than dining out on her son's death for the last 27 years, what the fuck has she done except label the entire white population of this country as racists? What she said about the Grenfell Tower firefighters was bang out of order. It's a shame she wasn't on the top floor.

42 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It must number in the thousands. Most of them racially motivated due to the fact that black gangs see white teenagers who are less likely to be tooled up as an easy target to rob. I still can't believe that bitter old cunt Doreen Lawrence was given a peerage. Other than dining out on her son's death for the last 27 years, what the fuck has she done except label the entire white population of this country as racists? What she said about the Grenfell Tower firefighters was bang out of order. It's a shame she wasn't on the top floor.

The other black woman in the House of Lords is Floella Benjamin. I don't begrudge her the seat though. I quite like her, she was my favourite play school presenter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

What she said about the Grenfell Tower firefighters was bang out of order. It's a shame she wasn't on the top floor.

I went to see Jerry Sadowitz a few months after the fire, and it's fair to say that "bang out of order" doesn't even begin to do justice to that act.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The other black woman in the House of Lords is Floella Benjamin. I don't begrudge her the seat though. I quite like her, she was my favourite play school presenter.

I heard Big Ted got done by Operation Yewtree and Jemima went on the game.......How the fuck do I remember this shit?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Which firefighter was she talking about; Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble or Grubb? 

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It’s difficult to argue that the fire service are institutionally racist though. Personally speaking I’ve seen them pull loads of black people out of blazing buildings. Nice and crispy most of them as-well.