CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colour Blind BBC News

Neil

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Firstly, no fucker gives two shits how old you are. Regardless of whether you're 18 or 80, you'll always come across like a 12 year old who failed his 11 Plus. Secondly, the only fit women anyone needs to concern themselves with are.. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Jenny Agutta, Rosamund Pike, Sensual Jane and Timothée Chalamet. I'd lick out Timmy's Cadbury's any day of the week.  

Eva Green.

BBC Ten o Clock news tonight. I switched over and the totally impartial taxpayer funded channel were showing a piece on the US election. Imagine how shocked and surprised I was to find out that Donald Trump is a racist, criminal, enemy of the American  people. A couple of unbiased people were interviewed who confirmed this beyond any doubt whatsoever. The BBC correspondent, who I think deserves a Pulitzer Prize at the very least, for letting any viewers who’ve been in a coma for the last four years, and hadn’t been party to this cutting edge investigative journalism, into the deviously concealed agenda of President Trump. Forensically exposing the hurt and pain of blacks who have been peacefully protesting/ burning, looting and murdering in major cities all over the country for months, since the tragic murder/drug overdose of innocent/guilty, gentle giant/violent career criminal George Floyd, by the racist gang of bloodthirsty/law enforcing, thugs/hero’s who prowl/patrol the streets every night in search of innocent/guilty young black men to murder/justifiably arrest to keep the public/white supremacists safe. The problem apparently is white supremacists/patriots worried about the destruction of their country. These Neo Nazis/concerned citizens have caused billions of dollars of damage recently, cunningly disguised as BLM and Antifa far left peaceful protesters and all controlled by the evil Orange Man Bad.

Brilliant work BBC. Who knew?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

BBC Ten o Clock news tonight. I switched over and the totally impartial taxpayer funded channel were showing a piece on the US election. Imagine how shocked and surprised I was to find out that Donald Trump is a racist, criminal, enemy of the American  people. A couple of unbiased people were interviewed who confirmed this beyond any doubt whatsoever. The BBC correspondent, who I think deserves a Pulitzer Prize at the very least, for letting any viewers who’ve been in a coma for the last four years, and hadn’t been party to this cutting edge investigative journalism, into the deviously concealed agenda of President Trump. Forensically exposing the hurt and pain of blacks who have been peacefully protesting/ burning, looting and murdering in major cities all over the country for months, since the tragic murder/drug overdose of innocent/guilty, gentle giant/violent career criminal George Floyd, by the racist gang of bloodthirsty/law enforcing, thugs/hero’s who prowl/patrol the streets every night in search of innocent/guilty young black men to murder/justifiably arrest to keep the public/white supremacists safe. The problem apparently is white supremacists/patriots worried about the destruction of their country. These Neo Nazis/concerned citizens have caused billions of dollars of damage recently, cunningly disguised as BLM and Antifa far left peaceful protesters and all controlled by the evil Orange Man Bad.

You're a fucking idiot/fucking hero Billy. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

The only thing I have against you Billy is your whole outlook on life.