CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colour Blind BBC News

Neil

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

A police officer shot in the police station in Croydon eh?.I'm assuming that the officer was white and the gunman black as the headline isn't  'Black police officer shot by white youth'. Cunts

Sky news led with a picture of the Police Station.  I was very upset by the litter strewn over the parking area. 

• Like 1

Reverend Catherine Tucker, who was at the centre earlier, said: "The action taken against the police is really unacceptable but I also feel sorry for the perpetrator.

"Sadly, I am not surprised there has been a shooting in Croydon.

"There are tensions between the police and young people particularly in relation to stop and search and the way the police relate to the community."

That's Clergyspeak for 'The pig deserved it'

'Really unacceptable' was it?

I wonder what it would take for it to be 'wholly disconcerting'?

• Like 3

It shows how fucking namby pamby this country is. In the US when you're arrested, even for a traffic violation, you are handcuffed with hands behind, so they are no danger to officers or members of the public and are search thoroughly. It shows the state of things here when a suspect still has a firearm on him at the custody centre. 

By the way, some cunt has gone ballistic in Paris with a knife. No mention of how tanned he is.

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It shows how fucking namby pamby this country is. In the US when you're arrested, even for a traffic violation, you are handcuffed with hands behind, so they are no danger to officers or members of the public and are search thoroughly. It shows the state of things here when a suspect still has a firearm on him at the custody centre. 

By the way, some cunt has gone ballistic in Paris with a knife. No mention of how tanned he is.

Near to the Charlie Hebdo Offices. My money is on the perpetrator being Welsh.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not that fucking Michel Roux Jr again was it? The cunt can't fillet a fish to save his life.

I've just seen this on the news and as far as what's been reported @Wolfie has summed it up well. The question that leaves me looking for answers is why pull the trigger in the station? This fucking idiot is now not only on cctv pulling a Harry Roberts, but has also got about 20 coppers as witnesses. When they've finished kicking the shit out of him he's looking at a whole life tariff, as opposed to the 5 stretch he would've received for the gun. Maybe it was a case of in for a penny in for a pound. I'd wager handsomely he's also one of Eddie's kin. Fucking idiot! 

• Like 1

I don't think this should be reported. The poor man was clearly a victim of white oppression and was left with no choice but to kill someone. Besides, dwelling on trivial incidents like this is a distraction from the important issues of Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd.

WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER!

I wonder if anyone will remember the dead Policemans name a year from now. Or whether his mother will be given a seat in the House of Lords, perhaps a statue to commemorate him, and worldwide protests against black on white crime... don't hold your fucking breath.

• Like 2

What this proves, is that our police are no longer capable of dealing with actual crime. Their only purpose it seems, is to harass anyone who questions the lies put out by the government (fascist regime).

"shall we arrest the Muslim with the gun Sarge?"

"No constable, there's a man in Lidl not wearing a mask.. scramble the riot vans!"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What this proves, is that our police are no longer capable of dealing with actual crime. Their only purpose it seems, is to harass anyone who questions the lies put out by the government (fascist regime).

"shall we arrest the Muslim with the gun Sarge?"

"No constable, there's a man in Lidl not wearing a mask.. scramble the riot vans!"

Oh come on Eric, didn't you see caressa Dick out and about with the foot soldiers last night, enforcing the subjugation of our freedom? She's got her priorities in the right place. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Aren't we forgetting the key issue here?

The potential for a right-wing backlash against promising rap artists / footballers?

Some of those 'rappers' and 'footballers' are also aspiring architects.

Funny how after the BBC and the Guardian have finished fawning over them, the photos of them holding guns and wads of cash surface from their social media accounts.

But let's just remember the smiling, pleasant looking child in the photo released by the media... you know, the photo taken 4 years ago on the only day that the little cunt actually attended school.

Anyone remember cop killer David Bieber? He was an American fugitive living under an assumed name and wanted for a mob related murder. His beamer was pulled for having no insurance or something similar, and rather than going quietly he opened up on both cozzers with a Glock. One of the pair had an incredibly fortunate escape when the bullet loged in his radio. He was given a full life tariff, and I believe the law was changed after so that any cop killer receives the same. The only way I can see this cunt getting away with it is via diminished responsibility, and if he doesn't receive that sentence we're at the start of a two tier justice system. Where if you've got a touch of tarbrush you're untouchable. This one's gonna be interesting... 

• Like 1

He could be blue with a pink carnation stuck up his arse, the real fucking issue is the liberal establishment's attitude towards

1) Death Penalty

2) Arming all police on patrol with a handgun

3) Having police that look tasty (in the sense they can handle thenselves) and fit, not fat digestive chumping or (sorry) female

4) If you go inside for any crime involving violence you never come out - however old you are, whatever the "mitigating" factors

Instead of gnawing at Jin Xia Ping or Putin or Bashir or Iran all the time, let the Oxbridge elite who use the Licence Fee as a system of class benefits for themselves, start taking responsibility for maintaining a decent safe society. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

He could be blue with a pink carnation stuck up his arse, the real fucking issue is the liberal establishment's attitude towards

1) Death Penalty

2) Arming all police on patrol with a handgun

3) Having police that look tasty (in the sense they can handle thenselves) and fit, not fat digestive chumping or (sorry) female

4) If you go inside for any crime involving violence you never come out - however old you are, whatever the "mitigating" factors

Instead of gnawing at Jin Xia Ping or Putin or Bashir or Iran all the time, let the Oxbridge elite who use the Licence Fee as a system of class benefits for themselves, start taking responsibility for maintaining a decent safe society. 

Give it a rest, you colossal fucking idiot. @Frank I want this pathetic excuse for a site 'contributor' gone by next week. Are you up for the job, or have you no longer got what it takes?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Give it a rest, you colossal fucking idiot. @Frank I want this pathetic excuse for a site 'contributor' gone by next week. Are you up for the job, or have you no longer got what it takes?

You are a fucking colossal waste of space like a bluebottle buzzing round having a go instead of being constructive to the nomination, fucking pathetic shithead. Say something about tje subject cunt not other people on the site. And don't start fucking dishing out threats you pathetic loser in life. 

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Surely that's a rhetorical question, Wolfster? I have no idea what's happening in his private life, but we both know he's not the cunt he used to be. @Frank you've got a shot at redemption here. Don't let me down you mercurial cunt! 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are a fucking colossal waste of space like a bluebottle buzzing round having a go instead of being constructive to the nomination, fucking pathetic shithead. Say something about tje subject cunt not other people on the site. And don't start fucking dishing out threats you pathetic loser in life. 

The more you allow them to know that you're rattled, the greater incentive they have to rattle you. 

Here endeth the lesson. You're welcome.