CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're one of those weird cunts who can't settle on a stable avatar. Do you come from a broken family? Disturbed childhood? 

And you’re one of those weird cunts that spout mindless nonsense on an Internet forum all day, every day. Are you a spastic? Mindless retard?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I really hope @Eric Cuntmangets pissed one night soon, turns on you and causes you to flounce off and kill yourself. Sycophantic moron.

Because, let’s be honest, there’s no chance that a lobotomised cunt like you would be able to on your own now is there? Get your tongue out of the back of Eric’s leather thong you brown-nosing sphincter nuzzler.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

And you’re one of those weird cunts that spout mindless nonsense on an Internet forum all day, every day. Are you a spastic? Mindless retard?

I think Harold is just wired up a bit differently from yer average joe.  He's not mad, but sometimes it seems like he's talking in Martian.  

58 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You remind me of that stomach upset that drags on for a few days after eating really poor quality sausages from Morrisons and you gulp down half a bottle of Milj of Magnesia, then two hours later after a bit of gurgling, a wave of toilet energency hits your arse, and you sit on the bowl and woosh, lije an avalanche it all comes out, and then it takes half hour to clean up the toilet bowl and wash your arse, and then you feel a greatvdeal of relief and the stomach pain has gone, andcthen you think I will buy another bottle of Milk of Magnesia just to be on the safw side from Morrisons but I won't go near their sausages. 

And that's a promise. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You remind me of that stomach upset that drags on for a few days after eating really poor quality sausages from Morrisons and you gulp down half a bottle of Milj of Magnesia, then two hours later after a bit of gurgling, a wave of toilet energency hits your arse, and you sit on the bowl and woosh, lije an avalanche it all comes out, and then it takes half hour to clean up the toilet bowl and wash your arse, and then you feel a greatvdeal of relief and the stomach pain has gone, andcthen you think I will buy another bottle of Milk of Magnesia just to be on the safw side from Morrisons but I won't go near their sausages. 

And that's a promise. 

People, are you depressed ?  Does it feel like the bottom has fallen out of your world ?

Well, have some M brand sausages, and let the world fall out of your bottom instead. 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And that's a promise. 

Like I said, you’re one of those weird cunts that spout mindless nonsense on an Internet forum. Thanks for driving home my point. #fuckinglunatic

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

People, are you depressed ?  Does it feel like the bottom has fallen out of your world ?

Well, have some M brand sausages, and let the world fall out of your bottom instead. 

Sign outside restaurant

"Great Food and Friendly Conversation" 

Lovely meal, sausages, onions and mash. Asked the waiter

"Great - what's the friendly conversation?" 

"Don't have the sausages." 

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The endless cycle, all day every day. The prison yard circle. The hamster wheel. The early morning tube Whitechapel Station. The fly and the maggot. Can't beat it. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The endless cycle, all day every day. The prison yard circle. The hamster wheel. The early morning tube Whitechapel Station. The fly and the maggot. Can't beat it. 

But one day we will all escape Samsara, and step outside the vicious circles.  Moksha Marg.  

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My 7 o'clock in the winter morning on Whitechapel tube platform Metropolitan City Line was brightened by a nice crisp £20 note. 

That would pay for a Carer, for two days, for the Cunt that is...Ape. So spend it on something more worthwhile and let the incontinent snide slither in his own anal debris for a while.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That would pay for a Carer, for two days, for the Cunt that is...Ape. So spend it on something more worthwhile and let the incontinent snide slither in his own anal debris for a while.

Name dropping: one of the key indicators of a rattled, attention seeking moron. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I would rather that Whitechapel tube station was blighted with your head and Harriet's severed head on the line.

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I was under the impression that a bunch of heavily insecticided bananas left on his doorstep every week was the only care he needed. He can wipe his arse? Can he? Does he bother? 

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was under the impression that a bunch of heavily insecticided bananas left on his doorstep every week was the only care he needed. He can wipe his arse? Can he? Does he bother? 

Not sure who does it now, the zookeeper’s still furloughed I believe.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I left that a bit open for mockery. Actually it was just there on the platform. Next thing it was under my shoe. Next safely tucked in my pocket. I was the only person in Whitechapel with a smile on his face. You're always smiling Billy, why is that? 

Good question actually. I should be pissed off because I lost £20 this morning.

• Like 1