CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Go Compare Cunt

Total Cuntbreed

Yes,

I know he has probably been cunted before,but this cunt has now re-appeared on the TV again so deserves another cunting.

This time though he has to tell us his stupid Welsh name (In case we all forgot) and we get a clip of this wankstain singing nessum dorma.

He needs clubbing to death for not only being an utter cunt but also being Welsh,who are the most despicable cunts on the planet.

Fuck off.

CCE59FB1-9421-437E-9A04-271A96F674E7.jpeg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

Yes,

I know he has probably been cunted before,but this cunt has now re-appeared on the TV again so deserves another cunting.

This time though he has to tell us his stupid Welsh name (In case we all forgot) and we get a clip of this wankstain singing nessum dorma.

He needs clubbing to death for not only being an utter cunt but also being Welsh,who are the most despicable cunts on the planet.

Fuck off.

CCE59FB1-9421-437E-9A04-271A96F674E7.jpeg

I like the Meerkats. This fat fucking seaweed eating cunt can fuck off. 

Shallow cunts. I saved £4.20 on my rectal elasticity safety insurance because of this bloke so you can mock his delivery all you want you bunch of shallow, malfiscal idiots. Let’s see how clever you are when your inoperable prolapses occur with insufficient monetary coverance.cunts.

• Like 1