CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new Lockdown

Old Chap Raasclaat

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So you want to be told what to do, but only if its what you specifically want to hear and still tell them to fuck off if you don't like the end result?

The way I see it is that if there's even a small chance of my mask stopping someone else dying - I'll wear it. If masks didn't help with cross contamination why would surgeons wear them?

And what, exactly is the crushing injustice of wearing a piece of cloth over your face for five minutes when you pop into the shops? Keep in mind they don't advise wearing them outside, just indoors and in closed environments - you can take it back off the moment you set foot back outside. Where's the hardship?

Do you pay for a TV licence?

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can't comment on what went on in Kensington (that is if you actually live there) but in my neck of the woods, supermarkets et al were scrupulous in mitigating potential infection hot spots with screens, PPE, spacing - the works.

I do live in North Kensington Mrs Roops, your welcome to come down and have a drink in my local pub with me... without masks.

Perhaps you may stay over?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Now answer the question.

What's the crushing injustice in wearing a mask indoors?

Because they don't work, and some are exempt from wearing them which makes it unreliable anyways. On top of that the cunts don't wear them properly on buses etc...not that I get the bus.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now answer the question.

What's the crushing injustice in wearing a mask indoors?

Now answer the question.

Do you pay for a TV licence? I don't and never have, not because I can't afford it but because they try and make you pay for it regardless of whether you actually watch the BBC.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So you want to be told what to do, but only if its what you specifically want to hear and still tell them to fuck off if you don't like the end result?

The way I see it is that if there's even a small chance of my mask stopping someone else dying - I'll wear it. If masks didn't help with cross contamination why would surgeons wear them?

And what, exactly is the crushing injustice of wearing a piece of cloth over your face for five minutes when you pop into the shops? Keep in mind they don't advise wearing them outside, just indoors and in closed environments - you can take it back off the moment you set foot back outside. Where's the hardship?

Well said RK. It’s not as if the masks have to be attached to people’s faces with self-tapping screws. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Because they don't work, and some are exempt from wearing them which makes it unreliable anyways. On top of that the cunts don't wear them properly on buses etc...not that I get the bus.

So its all everyone else's fault? Of course they work - this country has always been strictly against face coverings in public places - they hide the identity of potential undesirables - and now every cunt is expected to look like they're about to raid a postal train every time they go for some cat food.

What's the big brain conspiracy theory behind everyone suddenly being told to cover their faces in public indoor locations that would never have even let a chav in wearing a cap a year earlier? How are the shadowy plotters gaining any kind of leverage over people by doing it? How does having cloths over our faces advance the founding of the NWO?

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now answer the question.

Do you pay for a TV licence? I don't and never have, not because I can't afford it but because they try and make you pay for it regardless of whether you actually watch the BBC.

Check the last few posts - I answered you but forgot to quote you. Basically, no.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that in the case of the cunts that refuse to wear them on "freedom infringement" grounds they should either be rivited or spot welded to their faces.

Thankfully we live in a sort of free country where your ideas will never be enforced. It amazes me how many people will happily do as they are told. I bet you'll be sat by your window watching and counting the neighbours guest's won't you.

Are you a grass or a tranny? I think both.

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thankfully we live in a sort of free country where your ideas will never be enforced. It amazes me how many people will happily do as they are told. I bet you'll be sat by your window watching and counting the neighbours guest's won't you.

Yeah, wankers! All those cunts abiding by the law, being considerate and trying to help control the virus, so we can all eventually get back to normal! What a bunch of weak-willed morons!

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Yeah, wankers! All those cunts abiding by the law, being considerate and trying to help control the virus, so we can all eventually get back to normal! What a bunch of weak-willed morons!

Exactly that 'Ape', a bunch of idiots following instructions that don't work (already proven) that are dictated by a bunch of idiots. 

Get your mask on and fuck off you total bellend.

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If people do indeed grass on their neighbours I would hope that there will be pay back but somehow I doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Get back to normal? 

What the fuck are you on 'Ape'? There won't be anything resembling normality when there are 5 million unemployed, former business owners committing suicide, rioting in the streets and a great depression. Yeah let's carry locking everyrhing down for a few more years...you know it makes sense. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Get back to normal? 

What the fuck are you on 'Ape'? There won't be anything resembling normality when there are 5 million unemployed, former business owners committing suicide, rioting in the streets and a great depression. Yeah let's carry locking everyrhing down for a few more years...you know it makes sense. Unbelievable. 

Better to sacrifice the weak and old for people who are working age and wealthy enough to own a business, eh? You do understand that if they just opened everything and removed all restrictions and rules tomorrow this thing would take off like the Spanish Flu?

Just now, Roadkill said:

Better to sacrifice the weak and old for people who are working age and wealthy enough to own a business, eh? You do understand that if they just opened everything and removed all restrictions and rules tomorrow this thing would take off like the Spanish Flu?

What evidence do you have for that then? The nearest thing I can think of is Sweden and they are not exactly at Spanish Flu levels are they? 

The weak, old and vulnerable should shield or whatever the latest word is and let those happy enough to take their chances and build up some form of immunity and get in with it.

Are you suggesting we carry on like this for however long? I suppose your in favour of forced vaccinations as well?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your name is wrong as you clearly have no bollocks. Fuck off you weak shit cunt.

Is your aversion to wearing masks more to do with the fact that masks are made for a normal size and shape of head and therefore you potato head and slack, lantern jaw makes you look even more ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is your aversion to wearing masks more to do with the fact that masks are made for a normal size and shape of head and therefore you potato head and slack, lantern jaw makes you look even more ridiculous.

Oh dear, is that the best you've got?

You no good, wrong un, shit cunt. 

What a weak kunt you are. 

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And he's ginger...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1Ct52qAIvibw54uJ7tBk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh dear, is that the best you've got?

You no good, wrong un, shit cunt. 

What a weak kunt you are. 

Sorry, but when someone sets them up I feel obliged to knock them down. It's a spectrum thing.

Do I get bonus relevance points for using the actor out of "Mask".