CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New tier system in England

cuntspotter

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Tier 2 pubs will still be shit, its only pubs that serve substantial meals so not actual pubs atall, which just serve cheap house doubles and a fuckin smash in the teeth if you ask for a coffee

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's all a poond o' shite!

Arbitrary bullshit (apart from Hancock getting his retaliation in on Andy Burnham and Manchester! "Don't get lippy with the Capitol you no-lipped mascara-wearing freak!"), which, if Jonathan Sumption is right,  is totally unlawful.

We are living under the most coercive regime in peacetime history and everyone just shrugs, while cities and counties cringe and beg not to be classified into a more severe tier.

It is all bollocks and needs to be widely and vociferously called out as such.

There has been called out many times but the MSM ignore them. How many times interviewers come out with "must stop you there as we seem to have run out of time".

Seems the only ones who are giving time to opposition views is Talk Radio. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely fucking sick of it. On top of it all, our mighty leaders, with their customary smugness, have given us "permission" to mix with three other households at Christmas, as if we're lab rats and that's some sort of special treat.

I won't be told by some fat fucking buffoon and his coterie of cousin fucking, upper class old Etonians who I can and can't see over the festive period. There'll be 40 of us over seven seperate households spending Christmas day together at my parents. I'd like to see the 6 or seven coppers on duty in our immediate area that day try to break it up. 

They can only impose this shit by the consent of brainwashed and terrified sheep. I suggest everyone else who can stand the sight of their family rebels and does the same as me.

Fuck 'em.

Theres gonna be about 40 + of us at my brothers place in Surrey on 24, 25, 26 and 27 December. I'm so fucking pissed off with all this bollocks that I really do hope the old bill try and stop us. *

*No Punkape you cunt, we're not all in caravans and will not be eating baked hedgehogs you narrow minded, faux posh wanker.

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Well.... a couple of things that may be obvious but are cuntish “in extremis” all the home nations are essentially saying the same thing ..in four different ways. Why can’t  they have unified approaches? What they have done thus far has slowed it down a bit but what we are seeing is nature taking its course. You won’t eradicate this . The hysteria and misinformation and shite science reporting is driving me around the fucking bend.

Chips on the table. Demicracy and everybody having a say and by extension full access to the data will not work with a virus that recognises no frontiers, politics or systems. I am unexpectedly supporting centralised decision making on this. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Theres gonna be about 40 + of us at my brothers place in Surrey on 24, 25, 26 and 27 December. I'm so fucking pissed off with all this bollocks that I really do hope the old bill try and stop us. *

*No Punkape you cunt, we're not all in caravans and will not be eating baked hedgehogs you narrow minded, faux posh wanker.

You aren’t... but I will.