CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New tier system in England

cuntspotter

My congratulations to my colleagues over the border. Well, clearly it’s the fault of all you disease ridden, anti mask , anti authoritarian little englanders that most of you are in tier two or three. Well done! Imagine being in Scotland...... where you can have as many people around your place as you like, provided they are under 11 yrs of age...hurrah! I would invite you all over to sunny Monmouthshire except that despite smoke and mirrors and flummery it’s no different here than in the home counties.... Come on over to my place, hey, hey , we are having a party...NOT!

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

My congratulations to my colleagues over the border. Well, clearly it’s the fault of all you disease ridden, anti mask , anti authoritarian little englanders that most of you are in tier two or three. Well done! Imagine being in Scotland...... where you can have as many people around your place as you like, provided they are under 11 yrs of age...hurrah! I would invite you all over to sunny Monmouthshire except that despite smoke and mirrors and flummery it’s no different here than in the home counties.... Come on over to my place, hey, hey , we are having a party...NOT!

And? 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just trying to prompt some more meat on the bone, some more pith. 

Well.... a couple of things that may be obvious but are cuntish “in extremis” all the home nations are essentially saying the same thing ..in four different ways. Why can’t  they have unified approaches? What they have done thus far has slowed it down a bit but what we are seeing is nature taking its course. You won’t eradicate this . The hysteria and misinformation and shite science reporting is driving me around the fucking bend.

The Tier system is in place again after 'lockdown' ends on the 2nd of December. Apparently you can have 3 households around for 5 days at Christmas though which has been agreed by all nation's which make up the UK. 

What an absolute joke, so when the adults get pissed and social distancing goes out the window we'll have 1000 deaths (at least) a day in February, more 'lockdowns' and the economy flushed down the shitter. Where is this going to end?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you're gonna have lots of under 11s over you may well need lots of cake. 

*Not that I'm saying you will of course. Just to make that clear before Roops sends me to the dungeon for breech of rule 13.

If I have lots of cake , I certainly won’t be giving any to pesky kids.

32 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Well.... a couple of things that may be obvious but are cuntish “in extremis” all the home nations are essentially saying the same thing ..in four different ways. Why can’t  they have unified approaches? What they have done thus far has slowed it down a bit but what we are seeing is nature taking its course. You won’t eradicate this . The hysteria and misinformation and shite science reporting is driving me around the fucking bend.

Its great for the devolved first ministers though .. especially Mrs Krankie.

18 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cake and fine wines! I want them here and I want them now otherwise I'm going to install a fucking jukebox and liven you stiffs up a bit!

Call the police, Miss Blennerhassett. Just say there are a couple of drunks in the Penrith tearooms and we want them removed.

It's all a poond o' shite!

Arbitrary bullshit (apart from Hancock getting his retaliation in on Andy Burnham and Manchester! "Don't get lippy with the Capitol you no-lipped mascara-wearing freak!"), which, if Jonathan Sumption is right,  is totally unlawful.

We are living under the most coercive regime in peacetime history and everyone just shrugs, while cities and counties cringe and beg not to be classified into a more severe tier.

It is all bollocks and needs to be widely and vociferously called out as such.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's all a poond o' shite!

Arbitrary bullshit (apart from Hancock getting his retaliation in on Andy Burnham and Manchester! "Don't get lippy with the Capitol you no-lipped mascara-wearing freak!"), which, if Jonathan Sumption is right,  is totally unlawful.

We are living under the most coercive regime in peacetime history and everyone just shrugs, while cities and counties cringe and beg not to be classified into a more severe tier.

It is all bollocks and needs to be widely and vociferously called out as such.

I'm absolutely fucking sick of it. On top of it all, our mighty leaders, with their customary smugness, have given us "permission" to mix with three other households at Christmas, as if we're lab rats and that's some sort of special treat.

I won't be told by some fat fucking buffoon and his coterie of cousin fucking, upper class old Etonians who I can and can't see over the festive period. There'll be 40 of us over seven seperate households spending Christmas day together at my parents. I'd like to see the 6 or seven coppers on duty in our immediate area that day try to break it up. 

They can only impose this shit by the consent of brainwashed and terrified sheep. I suggest everyone else who can stand the sight of their family rebels and does the same as me.

Fuck 'em.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely fucking sick of it. On top of it all, our mighty leaders, with their customary smugness, have given us "permission" to mix with three other households at Christmas, as if we're lab rats and that's some sort of special treat.

I won't be told by some fat fucking buffoon and his coterie of cousin fucking, upper class old Etonians who I can and can't see over the festive period. There'll be 40 of us over seven seperate households spending Christmas day together at my parents. I'd like to see the 6 or seven coppers on duty in our immediate area that day try to break it up. 

They can only impose this shit by the consent of brainwashed and terrified sheep. I suggest everyone else who can stand the sight of their family rebels and does the same as me.

Fuck 'em.

That’s an interesting point..... there are hardly any police on duty anyway...multiple phone calls to the local Nick will sorely text their resolve.