CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roman Kemp

Neil

There's something about this little over priveleged cunt that always had me wondering and now I know what it is. He's been depressed for about 12 years now and suicide has been an option. Just fuck off you talentless little prick son of a pop star,never had to do a days graft in his fucking life and never fucking will. Only a question of time befor he comes out as a cock smoker,probably when his sad little ego gets burned and he finds his only future is his dads wealth and he's desperate for some tabloid headlines. Cunt.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

There's something about this little over priveleged cunt that always had me wondering and now I know what it is. He's been depressed for about 12 years now and suicide has been an option. Just fuck off you talentless little prick son of a pop star,never had to do a days graft in his fucking life and never fucking will. Only a question of time befor he comes out as a cock smoker,probably when his sad little ego gets burned and he finds his only future is his dads wealth and he's desperate for some tabloid headlines. Cunt.

I'm surprised one of the Beckham sprogs hasn't jumped on that band-waggon, must be coming soon, tattoos and a cheesy grin won't keep the tabloids interested for too long.

There seems to be a plethora of famous people and their parents/famous parents/kids. That unfunny cunt Whitehall and his old codger of a dad, started this bullshit off. Now we have Bradley Walsh and his short arse son boring us abseiling from cliffs and trying to stay on bucking Broncos and now we have this little pip weasel. Let's face it, Spandau Ballet were a pound shop Duran Duran, with the Kemp brothers basically clothes hangers with guitars, fucking around behind the talented singer. They just got lucky. Appearing in the pisspoor Krays film should have been a nail in the career coffin. 

Mental Health issues is THE great get-out-of-jail free cum emperors-new-clothes of our day, isn't it?

You aren't black, poor, gay or female well never mind, you can still take your place on the victim hierarchy ladder! Just claim you are suicidal or have attempted suicide (n.b suicide being a relatively easy process to master) and they can't fucking touch you for it!

As for not talking about tit - do me a favour!!

Harry and Wills and the execrable Me-Again. Elton. Fashionistas, wearing their bi-polar disorder like Gucci, Gazza - you can't shut the cunts up about it!

Forget bearing your lot stoically and getting on with it - you MUST talk about it, preferably loudly and prolonged, preferably into a microphone and to a captive audience, preferably without any critical analysis.

Funny how - like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - mental illness never affects subsistence farmers in sub-Saharan Africa?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Mental Health issues is THE great get-out-of-jail free cum emperors-new-clothes of our day, isn't it?

You aren't black, poor, gay or female well never mind, you can still take your place on the victim hierarchy ladder! Just claim you are suicidal or have attempted suicide (n.b suicide being a relatively easy process to master) and they can't fucking touch you for it!

Harry and Wills and the execrable Me-Again. Elton. Fashionistas, wearing their bi-polar disorder like Gucci, Gazza - you can't shut the cunts up about it!

Forget bearing your lot stoically and getting on with it - you MUST talk about it, preferably loudly and prolonged, preferably into a microphone and to a captive audience, preferably without any critical analysis.

Funny how - like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - mental illness never affects subsistence farmers in sub-Saharan Africa?

It’s hard to argue that these cunts who believe men can menstruate and get pregnant and the world is going to end in 9 years due to climate change and that all white males are born racist, misogynist, serial murderers and rapists aren’t actually very seriously mentally ill Jiggers.

On 16/03/2021 at 17:17, Jiggerycock said:

I actually thought I might have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as I was about mid-way through reading this. Nice work!