CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Mawkish Shite

Hammer of Cunts

50 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Apparently there's going to be some silence in memory of all the heros who have selflessly died of Kung-flu and some more doorstep standing in aid of some other crap later. Sheepy types will be epected to do this every year from now on.

When did we become so fucking wet?

At council offices throughout Norfolk the uk includimg council employees working from home no doubt.

• Like 1

I think it's something to do with 'sticking together' and issues 'not breaking our spirit'; you know gesture politics' that we've gone in for as a nation since the death of Princes Diana.

Now get out there and emote for the cameras - and under no circumstances think about stuff or do anything meaningful

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think it's something to do with 'sticking together' and issues 'not breaking our spirit'; you know gesture politics' that we've gone in for as a nation since the death of Princes Diana.

Now get out there and emote for the cameras - and under no circumstances think about stuff or do anything meaningful

24 years this time since we lost Diana and the wound has never healed.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ah yes, Saint Diana of Tunnel, she was the 'people's princess' don't cha know? 'The people' in this instance being a bunch of emotionally retarded, subdural hemorrhage suffering spastics.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

24 years this time since we lost Diana and the wound has never healed.

Her axe wound never healed after all the Arab cock she had in it.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

These arsehats will comply because Bunter tells/invites them. But they'll be fucking moaning when he and skeletor Whitty  decides to extend the travelling abroad ban into September.  

In memory of all the terrible losses as a result of this pandemic, I've composed a little poem titled "The Covid Patients". A nod to Baldrick. 

Cough cough cough cough / cough cough cough / COUGH COUGH, COUGH COUGH / COUGH COUGH COUGH!

Moving, I'm sure you'll agree. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jiggers, you are the new People's Poet. 

Silk Cut - Cancerous
Dodge my fare on the bus
Big Audio Dynamite
What a load of fucking shite
I went down to my local Sainsbury's
10 regular Tampax and a box of matches please
I demand to get on childrens' ITV
And fuck the tits off Sue Robbie

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

These arsehats will comply because Bunter tells/invites them. But they'll be fucking moaning when he and skeletor Whitty  decides to extend the travelling abroad ban into September.  

It’ll all be back to normal soon. We’re all in it together. Not long to go now. It’s day 365 of the ‘three weeks to flatten the curve’ so that means we’re at least halfway there according to my calculations.

Ive had it confirmed today that Chris Whitty is definitely a lizard person and it’s been telling lies all along. 100% confirmed by someone who knows about these things, but wants to stay anonymous because he said Cressida Dick has been sitting outside his house in a cop car every night staring at him and pulling scary faces.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’ll all be back to normal soon. We’re all in it together. Not long to go now. It’s day 365 of the ‘three weeks to flatten the curve’ so that means we’re at least halfway there according to my calculations.

Ive had it confirmed today that Chris Whitty is definitely a lizard person and it’s been telling lies all along. 100% confirmed by someone who knows about these things, but wants to stay anonymous because he said Cressida Dick has been sitting outside his house in a cop car every night staring at him and pulling scary faces.

You mean Judgetwi don't you? 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That's just Cressida's way of flirting with people.  She will be heartbroken if she has frightened him off.