CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

32 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I had 13 golly wog ornaments (they were playing musicals instruments), & seven brooches because I collected the Robersons jam gollies. Then it was stopped as racist. Soo I never got the golly playing golf or the fishing one - but  I had the skiing one & the sax one twice.

Still got one left.

X

What happened to the other twelve? Lynching?

• Like 1

It's a broach I have left, might upload a pic tomorrow, because some forum viewers will be too young to remember.

We had a baby sitter from hell when I was 11, she nicked things - from Roy Orbison cassettes to my Gollies... the gods got her back.

love ProfB XXX 

Just now, ProfB said:

It's a broach I have left, might upload a pic tomorrow, because some forum viewers will be too young to remember.

We had a baby sitter from hell when I was 11, she nicked things - from Roy Orbison cassettes to my Gollies... the gods got her back.

love ProfB XXX 

🐣 😘 

On 15/04/2022 at 15:24, Cuntybaws said:

At least when Sean5302 got fucked off he had the good grace to stay fucked off, unlike Salty, the humourless, Are You Being Served, BBC America, baseball fatalities cunt. 

Can we clarify this? ... I thought Sean54321 didn't turn up until about 2018, when you and Roops outed him as a bullshitter regarding VW etc'. But the other day, you referred to him among a group of 2014 veterans. I remember there being speculation as to whether he was previously here as 'Patroller', but the Sean ID only being previously known on other sites he'd been kicked off of?

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can we clarify this? ... I thought Sean54321 didn't turn up until about 2018, when you and Roops outed him as a bullshitter regarding VW etc'. But the other day, you referred to him among a group of 2014 veterans. I remember there being speculation as to whether he was previously here as 'Patroller', but the Sean ID only being previously known on other sites he'd been kicked off of?

I was just listing some punters whose username started with an “s”, and bullshitter90210 was in my head from an earlier response. There’s no way he was Patroller (aka Bane) as that cunt was a unique kind of special. 

• Like 1