CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geronimo

Penny Farthing

57 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I agree…utterly bizarre and a very extreme method of sorting the issue out. Bunch of cunts.

Call me a tinfoil hat weirdo DC but the white stag has held a very high religious significance in Hungary and Poland for centuries. The very two countries in the EU who’s governments  are currently diametrically opposed to the EU cabal of leftwing political fascists.

To me it looks like a thinly veiled warning to get on message or else.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Very strange this story indeed.

White stags are extremely rare and have only been spotted a handful of times in the last 50 years in the U.K. 

The police allegedly tried for several hours to find an organisation to help capture or deal with the ‘danger’ it posed, but without success. Really?

White stags are also historically very symbolic, and represent Jesus Christ in many Christian followings. The white stag is said to be a sign of a great change coming for humanity.

The public execution of this extremely rare animal might be looked on as a sign of something, given the upside down world we now live in.

It just seems an extraordinarily strange story to pop up out of the blue  to me.

I don’t see anything freaky about the luminous orange/red/black luxury villas, tastefully kitted out with secondary double  glazing in Tesco cling film. The albino stag just makes it more Christmassy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Very strange this story indeed.

White stags are extremely rare and have only been spotted a handful of times in the last 50 years in the U.K. 

The police allegedly tried for several hours to find an organisation to help capture or deal with the ‘danger’ it posed, but without success. Really?

White stags are also historically very symbolic, and represent Jesus Christ in many Christian followings. The white stag is said to be a sign of a great change coming for humanity.

The public execution of this extremely rare animal might be looked on as a sign of something, given the upside down world we now live in.

It just seems an extraordinarily strange story to pop up out of the blue  to me.

The scouse fuckers would have ate the bastard anyway.