CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geronimo

Penny Farthing

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this case I could not help but notice the large lumber of brave police officers employed to assist in the aggressive removal of this basically placid creature and what looked like his distressed state as he was loaded into the van. Surely at least he could have been spared that and have been humanely killed on the spot before being taken away?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this case I could not help but notice the large lumber of brave police officers employed to assist in the aggressive removal of this basically placid creature and what looked like his distressed state as he was loaded into the van. Surely at least he could have been spared that and have been humanely killed on the spot before being taken away?

It was a complete bloody shambles.

His fucking stupid owner knew this was coming (rightly or wrongly) but instead of tethering it a quiet barn, it was allowed to run free, whilst its 'supporters' live streamed the entire fiasco on the Internet. The poor animal lived its final hours in distress, which could have been avoided if the owner and 'supporters' weren't such fantastic ego-trippers and really were concerned about animal welfare and not media opportunities about a cute ickul fluffy-wuffy alpaca.

Mind you coming hard on the heels of the nation's response to Pen Farthing and his sense of entitlement regarding his Afghan Hounds then I'm not surprised.

We're not an nation of animal lovers - only if they're cute and fluffy and look nice and make us feel good about ourselves.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It was a complete bloody shambles.

His fucking stupid owner knew this was coming (rightly or wrongly) but instead of tethering it a quiet barn, it was allowed to run free, whilst its 'supporters' live streamed the entire fiasco on the Internet. The poor animal lived its final hours in distress, which could have been avoided if the owner and 'supporters' weren't such fantastic ego-trippers and really were concerned about animal welfare and not media opportunities about a cute ickul fluffy-wuffy alpaca.

Mind you coming hard on the heels of the nation's response to Pen Farthing and his sense of entitlement regarding his Afghan Hounds then I'm not surprised.

We're not an nation of animal lovers - only if they're cute and fluffy and look nice and make us feel good about ourselves.

What is being ignored is that Geronimo was here presumably for breeding to help produce young for alpaca meat. As to Pen Farthing the dog and cats should have been left behind or if he had any real compassion they should have been euthanised as they are likely to be riddled with disease. I have long seen what many pet "lovers" put their beloved pets through .. dog breeds with breathing problems, cats & dogs kept alive for far longer than their natural lifespan by drugs that have unpleasant and painful side effects. Small dogs treated as substitute children and wheeled around in prams and pushchairs.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Clavo said:

Small dogs treated as substitute children and wheeled around in prams and pushchairs

Be careful crossing the road with that buggy you vile, childless old tranny. Think of the poor little  daschund if you get skittled by a 44 ton arctic late for its delivery slot at Aldi.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clavo said:

What is being ignored is that Geronimo was here presumably for breeding to help produce young for alpaca meat. As to Pen Farthing the dog and cats should have been left behind or if he had any real compassion they should have been euthanised as they are likely to be riddled with disease. I have long seen what many pet "lovers" put their beloved pets through .. dog breeds with breathing problems, cats & dogs kept alive for far longer than their natural lifespan by drugs that have unpleasant and painful side effects. Small dogs treated as substitute children and wheeled around in prams and pushchairs.

I think alpacas are bred mostly for their valuable knitting fluff. 

The whole freak spectacle was appalling and only caused more stress for the very sick animal. Alpacas are naturally rather timid and neurotic.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What is a grown man doing calling himself “Pen” Farthing like he is still the most popular boy at his posh Public School? What a wanker. Does Mr Roops go round calling himself “Retard Roops”? I don’t think so. 

Some cunts never grow up.

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I think alpacas are bred mostly for their valuable knitting fluff. 

The whole freak spectacle was appalling and only caused more stress for the very sick animal. Alpacas are naturally rather timid and neurotic.

The meat is sold as "superior nutrient rich and healthy" .. obviously not healthy for the alpaca.

On 01/09/2021 at 12:22, Clavo said:

Britain’s modern cult of animal worship is sentimental.

It is survival of the Instagrammable.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 11:59, Clavo said:

Fuck off Pen you repulsive cunt. You've shown too much genuine hatred towards animals (and in particular dogs) in the past, which makes me think the introduction to this topic is a timely response to all the comments you've received about the subject, most recently from Decs, Stubbs and me.

You actually shot yourself in your size fucking 13" boats in your second comment, in which you start cunting on about your obvious animosity towards 'dogs in prams as substitute children' – the second time in as many days.

Research your facts before posting, idiot. I quote you: 'the dog and cats should have been left behind or if he had any real compassion they should have been euthanised as they are likely to be riddled with disease'.

Compare with a quote from the UK-TB veterinary approved website: 'TB incidence is low in cats and very low in dogs...'.

You oaf, Pen. Just retire yourself, please. Perhaps there's just enough months or even years left in your life to visit these imaginary friends you have, go on these imaginary walking holidays, and travel by train via an imaginary day away from your computer in your retirement basement flat.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off Pen you repulsive cunt. You've shown too much genuine hatred towards animals (and in particular dogs) in the past, which makes me think the introduction to this topic is a timely response to all the comments you've received about the subject, most recently from Decs, Stubbs and me.

You actually shot yourself in your size fucking 13" boats in your second comment, in which you start cunting on about your obvious animosity towards 'dogs in prams as substitute children' – the second time in as many days.

Research your facts before posting, idiot. I quote you: 'the dog and cats should have been left behind or if he had any real compassion they should have been euthanised as they are likely to be riddled with disease'.

Compare with a quote from the from the UK-TB veterinary approved website: 'TB incidence is low in cats and very low in dogs...'.

You oaf, Pen. Just retire yourself, please. Perhaps there's just enough months or even years left in your life to visit these imaginary friends you have, go on these imaginary walking holidays, and travel by train via an imaginary day away from your computer in your retirement basement flat.

What walking holidays, and even you must realise that you cannot travel on a real train on an imaginary day out. Also I do not have any thirteen inch boats. Also where did I mention TB as regards cats and dogs .. you are as thick as they come

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Compare with a quote from the UK-TB veterinary approved website: 'TB incidence is low in cats and very low in dogs...'.

Well said, and not before time. 

I pondered posting a similar response that highlighted the hypocrisy of this animal torturing, plastic mac wearing, sinister fucking beast. I'm glad I didn't bother, as I doubt I could have worded it so eloquently.

@Clavoor whatever your fucking name is this week, why don't you do us all a favour and take your mutilated cock and Victorian based animal rights notions elsewhere. Nobody wants you here.

• Like 4