CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

On 09/10/2021 at 10:30, Neil said:

I see the FA cuck cunt has been felled by the criticism he got after speaking out about not having the vaccine, that's what happens,you big brown nosed cunt when you think anyone gives a fuck about what you say. Stick to football and shut the fuck up about things you know fuck all about, and why you're at it tell Rushford to keep his fat squashed nosed face out of matters that are completely irrelevant to his multi million pound lifestyle.

Lewis Hamilton is a racist cunt

Mr Southgate’s scriptwriter clearly isn’t a thinker and Mr Southgate himself must be a bit diffy in allowing himself to say some of this teeth clenchingly ill informed, hypocritical, dual standard, fawning nonsense. I suspect there is a principle gap paired with common or garden variety self interest salted with good old fashioned ignorance at work here. I see mr Hamilton through the same eyes. But, not Mr Rashford. 

On 12/10/2021 at 07:58, cuntspotter said:

This is it…….these people are not thinkers , are they?

I was pilloried by a certain returnee for my long ago comments about footballers being irons. I remember a time when many great soccer players names were on the lips of everyone. Stanley Mathews, Bobby Charlton, Danny Blanchflower, Nobby Stiles etc .. they might not have been any better thinkers that many of the football players of today but at least they stuck to what they knew and didn't spew out all the political nonsense that all too many of today's players do. It might well be connected with the fact that they actually had to work for what they earned and even the great clubs were still clubs rather than £multibillion businesses.