CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Who's The Wanker,Who's The wanker,Who's the wanker dressed in black?, Who's the wanker dressed in black?

Neil

Channel hopping last night and came across some fucking football match where there were 3 waitresses or something dressed in black. Not sure what they were serving but they were certainly in the wrong fucking place. Some poor sap co-commentating was tripping over his words trying desperately not to say the wrong thing, at one point he referred to one of them as a 'lines person'

Now listen up women, some of you are quite nice to look at, you know, especially the ones with big tits and a nice arse, its even nice to sometimes dine out on that fish supper between your legs, some of you give decent head and its always a pleasure to play with a decent pair of jugs and spaff the old man yoghurt over them occasionally,fuck me, even some of you make a decent bit of grub now and then but for fucking fuck sake will you please stay the fucking fuck out of our football!

Know your fucking limits!

• Like 3

It's a fucking disgrace, I watched part of it and thought she wasn't bad so decided I'd have a wank. I thought I'd timed it to perfection as said female was bent over putting some white stuff on the pitch (reminded me of some drug fuelled nights with my ex). I closed my eyes and then shot my load, I opened them only to find some of my man juice on the telly, dripping down John Stones face. The horror, the horror...I felt like Frank and then Earl of Punkape.

I want to kill myself. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

I saw this bit OCR, and nearly vomited. 

Glad you were able to decipher the code, it's not something I'm proud of but she baked me a brownie afterwards to take my mind off it. Like her the brownie was crusty and dry on the outside but still fairly gooey inside.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Glad you were able to decipher the code, it's not something I'm proud of but she baked me a brownie afterwards to take my mind off it. Like her the brownie was crusty and dry on the outside but still fairly gooey inside.  

Jesus fucking Christ. You disturbed fucking cunt.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm black and into voodoo @Stubby Pecker they would never let me in the police force would they?

If you express an interest in Islam, paedophilia, other men's arses and wimmins rights, they'll probably make you 'Lord Chief Constable of the Universe'.

For fucks sake don't mention actual law enforcement though. You'll be publicly crucified for hate crimes against 'people of colour'.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you express an interest in Islam, paedophilia, other men's arses and wimmins rights, they'll probably make you 'Lord Chief Constable of the Universe'.

For fucks sake don't mention actual law enforcement though. You'll be publicly crucified for hate crimes against 'people of colour'.

Don't forget the J Edgar Hoover's Witnesses

On 10/10/2021 at 16:11, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course it wasn't it's 30 times now, the other 29 were all women... Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Mary Nightingale to name a few, even managed to get Denise Lewis in the eye. They all fucking loved it. 

I meant, it's not the first time you jizzed on John Stones face, is it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hollywood Old Slappers United.

They were playing that cunt Beckhams Miami team in gender neutral, freaks welcome game. Did you watch it?

I refuse to watch anything connected with Beckham, the tattoo'd love-boy, cunt, gets too much publicity as it is.