CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hrh ,Ponce Andrew

Guest Vicious Bastard

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He could have stolen her Walkers Crisps as far as I'm concerned. 

That's true Cambers, but we could've suffered months of their court case & the Queen's on her last legs - Charles & Camilla have covid, so the vax failed, or didn't they have it?

40 minutes ago, cunt said:

I think it was God that made the Bactrian camel, Andrew never made anything, he's a Prince, they have servants.

Nowt to do with camels lad, you've had your Encyclopædia Britannica out again.

It was Shakespeare, one of his one liners in Othello - he was influenced by Elizabethan street talk, it’s the sort of thing they said back then. Wanna make a beast with two backs gorgeous?

Or fancy a beasting?

On 15/01/2022 at 06:43, Goober said:

Have you seen recent images of his accuser? It seems she's spent the $500K Epstein settlement, and the last 12 years, indulging a passion for food and plastic surgery. Now that well is running dry she's going for an even bigger pay day. Forget what the out of court settlement might (will) be, despite the claims of her scumbag lawyer suggesting she just wants recognition of the pain she's suffered, the publicity, TV appearances and book rights are a blank cheque.

Not bad for being fucked three times when you're 17, allegedly. 

Her spending isn’t limited to the things you suggest. She’s 38. I learned only today that she’s the proud owner of a £1m beachside mansion not too far from me. Her US$500,000 Epstein money must be looking a bit thin by now, but not to worry, there’s a big cheque from Liz on the way to keep her charities (cough) topped up. The local news here had pictures of flowers and cartons of beer/wine arriving this morning. 

The platinum jubilee got off to a flyer. Keep tugging those forelocks, folks.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/virginia-giuffre-outspoken-survivor-of-jeffery-epstein-moves-into-beachside-perth-home-20201215-p56no4.html

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Her spending isn’t limited to the things you suggest. She’s 38. I learned only today that she’s the proud owner of a £1m beachside mansion not too far from me. Her US$500,000 Epstein money must be looking a bit thin by now, but not to worry, there’s a big cheque from Liz on the way to keep her charities (cough) topped up. The local news here had pictures of flowers and cartons of beer/wine arriving this morning. 

The platinum jubilee got off to a flyer. Keep tugging those forelocks, folks.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/virginia-giuffre-outspoken-survivor-of-jeffery-epstein-moves-into-beachside-perth-home-20201215-p56no4.html

She is blaming Epstein for her meeting her husband.