CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think I’ve got Long Covid. I hope it doesn’t ruin my plans to not make any money selling dead trees this year. I’m banking on making a small profit this year ( for the first time) to pay for poor Granny’s funeral. I wish I’d listened to you and worn a mask, instead of listening to that cunt Sid Slackjaw as usual and killing the old girl. Hopefully she’ll have left me enough in her will to balance the dead tree losses I’m expecting this year thanks to your expert financial knowledge which you previously shared with me.

😘

What has this to do with having egg plastered on your idiot face?

• Like 1

On 24/11/2022 at 11:39, The Beast said:

When I first started nursing 32 years ago it was practice to allow older frail people to be helped on their way. If you had repeated admissions to hospitals with infection it was deemed futile to give antibiotics again. The end would be hastened with a diamorphine, hyoscine and maxalon syringe driver given subcutaneously. 

The NHS and community care act of 1990 with the peeling back of crown immunity changed this practice. 

Nowadays people are treated up until their last gasp. Some of the people taken for emergency surgery would not have been considered previously as suitable.

The DNR issue is only contentious because someone has stupidly made the decision without consulting or involving relatives. However, most people understand that advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitation is futile when the cards are stacked against you.

@scottylikes this, what a surprise 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

large.94AD7157-E699-493F-A601-058F94F4B781.jpeg.df0857ca07102b360ed6214d9790cc49.jpegThank fuck the MSM are totally on the ball and quickly cleared up any ridiculous ideas about this conversation which was definitely just SuperMatt and his loyal sidekick having a joke about their good mate Billyboy Gates, who’s definitely not a creepy megalomaniacal nonce, just a regular multi billionaire guy next door computer salesman/expert in everything under the sun, doing his best to make the future world a better place for the lucky, sorry carefully chosen few.

If he wasn’t such an absolute saviour I’d definitely want the cunt dead.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

large.94AD7157-E699-493F-A601-058F94F4B781.jpeg.df0857ca07102b360ed6214d9790cc49.jpegThank fuck the MSM are totally on the ball and quickly cleared up any ridiculous ideas about this conversation which was definitely just SuperMatt and his loyal sidekick having a joke about their good mate Billyboy Gates, who’s definitely not a creepy megalomaniacal nonce, just a regular multi billionaire guy next door computer salesman/expert in everything under the sun, doing his best to make the future world a better place for the lucky, sorry carefully chosen few.

If he wasn’t such an absolute saviour I’d definitely want the cunt dead.

Bill Gates is an alien tortoise nonce.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill Gates is an alien tortoise nonce.

If he ever shows up at my front door trying to flog me a laptop or a totally safe and totally effective booster jab I’ll tell the cunt to fuck off out of it or else. My missus would probably ask how much they are and invite him in though. Bless her.