CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hidden Disabilities

Cuntybaws

Guest judgetwi
On 19/01/2022 at 08:58, Last Cunt Standing said:

€50 a pop to you, Yentl. Imagine the fun you could have, pulling up in the spagchariot outside the local mosque and demanding the Imam lets you point your foreskinless maggot at his gleaming Twyford bog. Invading foreign territory would taste even sweeter if it’s on doctors’ orders. 

Oh....so you are taking the piss. I get it.

It must have strained your imagination  to think up these hilarious stereotypes. Sorry about that.

Have a lie down and rest your little brain Skippy.

Oh, I don’t deal in Euros. That’s for cunts.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh....so you are taking the piss. I get it.

It must have strained your imagination  to think up these hilarious stereotypes. Sorry about that.

Have a lie down and rest your little brain Skippy.

Oh, I don’t deal in Euros. That’s for cunts.

No, these cards did exist. There was even a version for Jewish men, it had the uppermost 5% snipped off unnecessarily. I don’t buy your aversion to Euros, either. I suspect you’ve got a few sewed into the lining of your Yarmulke, just in case you find yourself loaded onto a truck at 3am like in that recurring nightmare you keep having. The one where you wake up with an erection, convinced you can smell gas. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, these cards did exist. There was even a version for Jewish men, it had the uppermost 5% snipped off unnecessarily. I don’t buy your aversion to Euros, either. I suspect you’ve got a few sewed into the lining of your Yarmulke, just in case you find yourself loaded onto a truck at 3am like in that recurring nightmare you keep having. The one where you wake up with an erection, convinced you can smell gas. 

Your hero Mengele has been dead a long time Skippy. The fake Doctor, Crippen, even longer. I would reward your wit with the obvious “German greeting “ as they used to call it but Mr Roops always censors  it for some reason. 🔺

On 24/01/2022 at 23:09, judgetwi said:

Your hero Mengele has been dead a long time Skippy. The fake Doctor, Crippen, even longer. I would reward your wit with the obvious “German greeting “ as they used to call it but Mr Roops always censors  it for some reason. 🔺

There's nothing hidden about your massive fucking hooter, mutilated maggot or Golda Meir motifed scooter. You scream crippled, Jewish untermenschen.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's nothing hidden about your massive fucking hooter, mutilated maggot or Golda Meir motifed scooter. You scream crippled, Jewish untermenschen.

Golda Meir scooter?? That’s for girls. I’ve got the Moshe Dayan top of the range version, with hidden rocket launchers.

You really haven’t got a fucking clue have you Hillbillyboy?

8 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck me baws In all these years of me knowing you on this site and you having the memory of a fucking quantum computer ,this is the first fucking time my ape brain has ever seen you nominate .

Since joining in 2011 as a "one-per-day" man, I've mellowed a lot and only popped up 100 or so nominations since the 2014 revamp. Every one a fucking winner, though, except for the duds.

https://www.cuntscorner.com/profile/104-cuntybaws/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1