CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

It is understandable on the media that Ukraine dominates the international news but what make me rather cross is that it also dominates the nation UK and UK nations' news. What makes me even crosser is that when you look at the local news that too is dominated by stories about Ukraine and how people from the Ukrainian community are responding.

Guest Lairy Larry
59 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Ad hominem blather is the last resort of the ignorant.

I think he's salty that Biden isn't jumping to the defence of his weather beaten, drug riddled, tax haven. Plastic paddies eh?

Guest Lairy Larry
35 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

It is understandable on the media that Ukraine dominates the international news but what make me rather cross is that it also dominates the nation UK and UK nations' news. What makes me even crosser is that when you look at the local news that too is dominated by stories about Ukraine and how people from the Ukrainian community are responding.

Yeah, it's strange that a potential WW3 has preference to the council's latest litter campaign or what the WI is fundraising for this month.

Stupid fucking wanker. 

14 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

I think he's salty that Biden isn't jumping to the defence of his weather beaten, drug riddled, tax haven. Plastic paddies eh?

Mm...both sides of the house rammed with plastic paddy's who'd love to get their 7 second soundbite whacking the pernicious bullying brit who's once agin trying to stamp on poor little Ireland...its all about the optics Larry baby..and right about now yer reputation is in the toilet...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

A poorly educated and servile underclass is the foundation of imperialism.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hey Panzer Murphy, what do think about your beloved Germany...I mean EU reluctantly banning certain Russian companies from Swift? Could it be that they are shitting themselves at the prospect of Russia turning off the gas pipe? Will Ireland come to the rescue and supply some Peat and Horse manure as an alternative? Lol

Guest Lairy Larry
1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm...both sides of the house rammed with plastic paddy's who'd love to get their 7 second soundbite whacking the pernicious bullying brit who's once agin trying to stamp on poor little Ireland...its all about the optics Larry baby..and right about now yer reputation is in the toilet...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How are the bullying brits trying to stamp on Ireland then? My understand is your little money laundering paradise is in the process of being shut down by the krauts, with implicit support from the hair sniffer. What exactly is Britain trying to do to Eire on their own?

Guest Lairy Larry
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Slightly off topic but, does anyone else thinks David Lammy is a cunt.

I saw him on QT a few nights ago, trying to go down the whole 'Tories are welcoming oligarchs rant', until it was pointed out to him that the majority of dodgy Russian cash came in during the last labour government. Cue a shit flinging, enraged sliverback meltdown.

7 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

How are the bullying brits trying to stamp on Ireland then? My understand is your little money laundering paradise is in the process of being shut down by the krauts, with implicit support from the hair sniffer. What exactly is Britain trying to do to Eire on their own?

I'm afraid I don't have the time or interest in educating you Larry baby..I'm sure there's a rerun of bullseye on telly..enjoy

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hey Panzer Murphy, what do think about your beloved Germany...I mean EU reluctantly banning certain Russian companies from Swift? Could it be that they are shitting themselves at the prospect of Russia turning off the gas pipe? Will Ireland come to the rescue and supply some Peat and Horse manure as an alternative? Lol

The EU as a collective of sovereign countries will formulate a response..only a crack pot island nation would think it could help anyone on its own especially outside its borders..ya should have taken that money that ya spent on those aircraft carriers and spent it on schools n up to date text books and maps..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Lairy Larry
1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'm afraid I don't have the time or interest in educating you Larry baby..I'm sure there's a rerun of bullseye on telly..enjoy

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

In other words you don't have an answer, just a load of repeat bollocks. Why not rewatch The Wind that Shakes the Barley for the 100th time and get yourself properly frothing at the arsehole.

1 minute ago, Lairy Larry said:

In other words you don't have an answer, just a load of repeat bollocks. Why not rewatch The Wind that Shakes the Barley for the 100th time and get yourself properly frothing at the arsehole.

Its funny watching liz n bozo gibber on about vladdy baby breaking International law when they've spent the last two years threatening break it themselves...yer a laffin stock on the world stage..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Lairy Larry
2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its funny watching liz n bozo gibber on about vladdy baby breaking International law when they've spent the last two years threatening break it themselves...yer a laffin stock on the world stage..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Of course, disputes over the norn iron protocol (I assume that's what your blathering on about) are directly comparable to Putin invading a sovereign European country and killing thousands. It's so obvious now, why didn't I make the connection?

Idiot.

Just now, Lairy Larry said:

Of course, disputes over the norn iron protocol (I assume that's what your blathering on about) are directly comparable to Putin invading a sovereign European country and killing thousands. It's so obvious now, why didn't I make the connection?

Idiot.

Hey it wasn't me that made that comparison..it was yer orange useful idiot wee Sammy who floated that notion in the mother of parliaments..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Lairy Larry
2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hey it wasn't me that made that comparison..it was yer orange useful idiot wee Sammy who floated that notion in the mother of parliaments..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

So you've actually based your whole ridiculous argument on what an orangeman, someone you hate, has previously said. 

You're all over the fucking place.

Guest Lairy Larry
4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway I'm off to walk me doggos ..open a book..education is the key

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'd say based on what you've come out with, your doggos are more educated than you.

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The EU as a collective of sovereign countries will formulate a response..only a crack pot island nation would think it could help anyone on its own especially outside its borders..ya should have taken that money that ya spent on those aircraft carriers and spent it on schools n up to date text books and maps..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Oh dear Panzer, what is it with your lack of faith in Great Britain? Without British supplied anti aircraft weapons etc the brave Ukrainians wouldn't have shot down aircraft etc, even your old mate Tusk has damned the EU over their typically shite sanctions...it's simple Panzer, trying to get a load of nations (a few rich and majority poor like Ireland) to work as one doesn't work. If Vlad came into western Europe, the EU would organise a useless response meeting, and after they'd finished their pat eachother on the backs slap up lunch Vlad would have taken over, and skinned that bender Varadkar. Lol

Guest Lairy Larry
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've got under this cunt's skin when no one else could Panzy baby!

Get the cunt!

Not at all, we're just having a spirited Sunday lunchtime pub debate. Without all the glassings of course.

1 minute ago, Lairy Larry said:

Not at all, we're just having a spirited Sunday lunchtime pub debate. Without all the glassings of course.

And he's got you rattling like Michael J Fox sitting on a washing machine full of bricks.

I don't even give a shit about whatever argument you're both having - you've lost composure here and its showing clearly. I thought you were going to be one of those annoying, noncommittal brush-it-all-off cunts. Much like Panzy himself, so I guess it makes sense in a way that he's your kryptonite.

He's been doing this for fucking years - you don't stand a chance unless you change your game plan. LOL.