CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

200,000 Ukrainians

Cap'n Cunt

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you can't measure it, you can't manage it.

1qzLn7T.png

I've just noticed that @camberwell gypsy has somehow wormed her way onto the "All Time" board. For fuck's sake, other cunts, up your game!

I’m on it like a car bonnet Baws. 
Do you think the tinfoil hat is putting some punters off giving me likes? I’ve noticed a big change in a few (who I won’t name) since they’ve had the Bill Gates experimental jab.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bill. Our refugee is about to get fucked off after being here for nearly three hideous months. Mrs Cnut hates her. There was a skid mark left in the master bathroom bog that the wife ‘monitored’ for three fucking days, the fucker goes through a whole bog roll a day and the wife’s become so obsessed that she’s timing her showers (3 a day now!) Her record is a 21 minute shower ffs! She speaks decent English but asked the wife to ‘paint her head’ yesterday! I haven’t got the nerve to tell the wife, but I’m also concerned about the refugee’s diet, her gussets taste distinctly salty. I’m fucked here mate, I’ve even broken a promise that I made to Ape last year and I’m back on the ale. PM me with any ideas.

Put her on the game mate. It comes naturally to them anyway, and make sure not to leave any marks when you discipline the slag for trying to hide cash from you (which they all do). Thieving is in their DNA, just like the whoring gene. If the missus susses out what you’re up to, just blame Putin then call her a fucking disgusting racist.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Put her on the game mate. It comes naturally to them anyway, and make sure not to leave any marks when you discipline the slag for trying to hide cash from you (which they all do). Thieving is in their DNA, just like the whoring gene. If the missus susses out what you’re up to, just blame Putin then call her a fucking disgusting racist.

I’d have been through it myself, had it been anywhere near presentable. It’s ungooseable Bill, not even the Raping Red Army would go there. The wife clearly hand-picked it.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

What's this hostility towards Gypsy CB ? As far as i can see, she is not an aggressive member like me and others, can't say i have seen her start any abuse (i could be wrong).

Tables are just for the ego, they only really support the amount of time any given cunt spends on here.

Fucking pikey cuntess bitch never gave me a like when I stuck up for her. Baws is clearly taking the piss Jake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’m on it like a car bonnet Baws. 
Do you think the tinfoil hat is putting some punters off giving me likes? I’ve noticed a big change in a few (who I won’t name) since they’ve had the Bill Gates experimental jab.

Likes are a privilege, not a right. I'll throw some at you when you actually entertain me and aren't just engaging in the handbag fight endurance championships with Roops.

You said yourself, "if you don't like it, don't read it", well I haven't been.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

the handbag fight endurance championships with Roops.

Andy Bowen v Jack Burke

6 April 1893   New Orleans

110 rounds (almost 7 and a half hours)

Result……A fucking draw.

If they’d carried on till one of them was dead, the other would have come away with his head held high.  No one remembers that great fight that no one won. A draw is just a meeting of two losers.

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d have been through it myself, had it been anywhere near presentable. It’s ungooseable Bill, not even the Raping Red Army would go there. The wife clearly hand-picked it.

Throw them both out then. Blame Putin, inflation, the pandemic, racism, climate change etc. etc. identify as a trans woman and most reasonable people will think of you as ‘stunning and brave’ like they did with Scofield.

• Like 1