CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phone Induced Zombie Apocalyptic Cunts.

Jake The Muss

We have all seen these data hugging-wetiko-chimera's walking about with their cuntheads buried in a small screen, not paying any mind to the real world around them. I have on many occasion shouted at these spastics to watch where they are going, i like to wait til they're a couple of feet away, so they get the full stereo shout in their face. A couple of times, that hasn't worked as these EMF draining lifeforce's are too far gone and only notice as they walk in to me and get pushed away. Many times i have wanted to put the nut in and watch their lifeless body fall in to a heap, then continue my frenzy and throw them in to oncoming traffic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

We have all seen these data hugging-wetiko-chimera's walking about with their cuntheads buried in a small screen, not paying any mind to the real world around them. I have on many occasion shouted at these spastics to watch where they are going, i like to wait til they're a couple of feet away, so they get the full stereo shout in their face. A couple of times, that hasn't worked as these EMF draining lifeforce's are too far gone and only notice as they walk in to me and get pushed away. Many times i have wanted to put the nut in and watch their lifeless body fall in to a heap, then continue my frenzy and throw them in to oncoming traffic.

It sounds like you need to stop leaving the 4lb lump hammer in the car Fends. Maybe get one of those toolbelts that I’ve seen a lot of loutish looking men wearing, near Greggs around mid morning.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Many a time I've sat in a pub and see a gang of young women come in and sit at a table, and just sit there, typing away on their mobiles. These twats have the same, gormless, spazzy look on their boat races. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Many a time I've sat in a pub and see a gang of young women come in and sit at a table, and just sit there, typing away on their mobiles. These twats have the same, gormless, spazzy look on their boat races. 

Probably the ‘Lionesses’ Googling ‘what is the offside rule?’ 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

When I look around, I do feel like being in a B movie, with hypnotised hunched zombies on autopilot everywhere. 
And then you get the pouters, usually women or poofters, often narrating their schizophrenic productions, strutting, recording and sharing their navel-starring documentaries with a million like minded flakes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Probably the ‘Lionesses’ Googling ‘what is the offside rule?’ 

Heres Alex Scott to explain it:

"So, offside like, is when da ball is nearer to da goal posts den da players. If dat 'appens, den da geezer wiv da flag like, waves it like, and da referee he does blow 'is whistle an da players like, kick da ball up da pitch. And da team dat scores da most goals like, is da winner. Nah wot aah mean, like? Or summink". 

36 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

When I look around, I do feel like being in a B movie, with hypnotised hunched zombies on autopilot everywhere. 
And then you get the pouters, usually women or poofters, often narrating their schizophrenic productions, strutting, recording and sharing their navel-starring documentaries with a million like minded flakes.

Maybe you should try a day off  the magic mushrooms and see if anything seems different. If not then you won’t need to bother eating them anymore.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"So, offside like, is when da ball is nearer to da goal posts den da players. If dat 'appens, den da geezer wiv da flag like, waves it like, and da referee he does blow 'is whistle an da players like, kick da ball up da pitch. And da team dat scores da most goals like, is da winner. Nah wot aah mean, like? Or summink". 

I think you’ll find it was Gary ‘Rastaman’ Lineker who said that. The more I look at old jug ears it becomes so obvious that he’s a dusky chap. I want him dead. (Thrashed with the whip first of course).

On 13/07/2022 at 20:25, camberwell gypsy said:

Trancegender spastics.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2022 at 22:35, camberwell gypsy said:

At school, her English teacher asked her to compose a sentence using the words: 'defence, defeat, and detail'. She said...

'when de horse jumps over de fence, de feet go over de tail.'

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At school, her English teacher asked her to compose a sentence using the words: 'defence, defeat, and detail'. She said...

'when de horse jumps over de fence, de feet go over de tail.'

Apparently she wet herself at school. The teacher asked her why didn't she put her hand up? And she replied "I did miss, but it just ran through me fingers, innit"?