CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Woke toymaker cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Not if you didn't infect it with syphilis and subject it to a long term medical program claiming it had "bad blood" first. Weirdo.

I saw a video the other week where the police up north somewhere stopped a middle aged couple in their camper van, peeled off a Robertsons marmalade sticker featuring a golliwog from their vehicle, and threatened them with arrest if they spotted them driving with it stuck back on again. In the filths defence though they didn’t go down their usual ‘I can smell cannabis’ route, then pepper spray, tazer and baton attack the couple, before throwing them to the ground, double cuffing them and dragging them off to the nick in the back of a van for an internal body search and a load of trumped up ‘obstruction and resisting arrest’ criminal charges.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Shame you had no grandkids to buy one for isn’t it. It’s too scary to even imagine what you must have looked like to normal passers by, gazing at the ‘Cindy Doll (with realistic bandages)’ window display, on a dark and rainy winters night, in the early 1960s when gender benders were something that only existed in horror stories, like zombies and vampires.

Imagine a realistic fairground 'Ghost Train' ride based upon a genuine 1970s British Rail journey. 

Forget about your dangling, plastic bats and gyppo scum dressed up as skeletons, that's mere child's play. The genuine horror of hearing Pen's size 14 stilletos stomping towards you as you cower in the toilet sans ticket is incomparable in terms of sheer terror. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine a realistic fairground 'Ghost Train' ride based upon a genuine 1970s British Rail journey. 

Forget about your dangling, plastic bats and gyppo scum dressed up as skeletons, that's mere child's play. The genuine horror of hearing Pen's size 14 stilletos stomping towards you as you cower in the toilet sans ticket is incomparable in terms of sheer terror. 

COMING ATTRACTION   ‘Nightmare on Liverpool Street’

’Next time you’re on an overnight train you’ll wish Freddie Kruger was there to save you.’

The British Board of Film Censors would never have allowed it thankfully.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 21/08/2022 at 19:17, King Billy said:

I saw a video the other week where the police up north somewhere stopped a middle aged couple in their camper van, peeled off a Robertsons marmalade sticker featuring a golliwog from their vehicle, and threatened them with arrest if they spotted them driving with it stuck back on again. 

Five coppers - FIVE - raided an award-winning pub to remove a few golliwogs from a shelf after a customer reported being "racially distressed".

CAMRA award ban for Essex pub displaying golly dolls

Yet when I call 999 to report being racially distressed during the ITV ad breaks not a fucking sniff of pork. Now I know how Rosa Parks felt.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Five coppers - FIVE - raided an award-winning pub to remove a few golliwogs from a shelf after a customer reported being "racially distressed".

CAMRA award ban for Essex pub displaying golly dolls

Yet when I call 999 to report being racially distressed during the ITV ad breaks not a fucking sniff of pork. Now I know how Rosa Parks felt.

Stefan McAndrew a GP up in your neck of the woods recently attempted to donate blood (which he had done several times previously), but was rejected because he declined to confirm whether he was pregnant, or had recently been pregnant. Strange times indeed Baws.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stefan McAndrew a GP up in your neck of the woods recently attempted to donate blood (which he had done several times previously), but was rejected because he declined to confirm whether he was pregnant, or had recently been pregnant. Strange times indeed Baws.

Being called "Steffen" is a bit of a red flag, and to be fair he does look like quite a cunt! I

571887?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=Vm94Gae_tRFlPvszQ93X25ZHYag=