CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Woke toymaker cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

Seen this shit? How is this going to enlighten and educate our children then? What the fuck is next in this world? Thalidomide Action Man? My Little Blind Pony? Cabbaged Patch Kids? Care in the Community Bears? Bunch of fucking cunts. On Xmas day, when your young daughter/granddaughter is screaming and shouting in the front room…it’s because her doll is fucking deaf. Fuck off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-62568902

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Seen this shit? How is this going to enlighten and educate our children then? What the fuck is next in this world? Thalidomide Action Man? My Little Blind Pony? Cabbaged Patch Kids? Care in the Community Bears? Bunch of fucking cunts. On Xmas day, when your young daughter/granddaughter is screaming and shouting in the front room…it’s because her doll is fucking deaf. Fuck off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-62568902

It's a sign of the twisted fucking world we live in that this isn't the first time these cunts have been slaughtered on here:

• Like 1

I could only muster 30 secs of this designer garbage, our children are not educated anymore and haven't been for a good while, they are schooled/trained to think a certain way.

Barbie doll amputee is another abomination, this shit can lead to mental disorders, i bet some little brat thicko will think it cool to cut one of their limbs off to be just like fucking barbie...

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rather bizarrely, the QC on the manufacturing process for these dolls means that any defective ones are rejected and melted down. Now there's an idea.

In social situations, do you find it impossible not to blurt out the first idiotic thoughts that pop into your alcohol-addled mind? You certainly seen unable to stop yourself from typing them. 

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I could only muster 30 secs of this designer garbage, our children are not educated anymore and haven't been for a good while, they are schooled/trained to think a certain way.

Barbie doll amputee is another abomination, this shit can lead to mental disorders, i bet some little brat thicko will think it cool to cut one of their limbs off to be just like fucking barbie...

Are you an amputee?

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

In social situations, do you find it impossible not to blurt out the first idiotic thoughts that pop into your alcohol-addled mind? You certainly seen unable to stop yourself from typing them. 

Morning Ape. What's got you all in a spin? Did your mum not let you have the plastic toy out of the cereal box.

18 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Go back and reread what you wrote you fucking simpleton there have been themed toys for at least 150 years, every doll is themed in some way. Doctors, Nurses, airline pilots, cowboys, injuns, action man, little dancing puppets, thunderbirds .. did you have no toys .. is that why you are a fuckwit?

11 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Go back and reread what you wrote you fucking simpleton there have been themed toys for at least 150 years, every doll is themed in some way. Doctors, Nurses, airline pilots, cowboys, injuns, action man, little dancing puppets, thunderbirds .. did you have no toys .. is that why you are a fuckwit?

Do you ever get the point.

Piss (pardon the pun) off.

On 17/08/2022 at 22:08, Penelope Alive said:

There were dolls with bandages on and doll babies that pissed the bed 60 years ago.

Shame you had no grandkids to buy one for isn’t it. It’s too scary to even imagine what you must have looked like to normal passers by, gazing at the ‘Cindy Doll (with realistic bandages)’ window display, on a dark and rainy winters night, in the early 1960s when gender benders were something that only existed in horror stories, like zombies and vampires.

• Like 1