CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting rid of the old Gladstone Bag

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Has Peter Jackson bought the film rights to this?

I should fuckin' hope so, it's more like a saga that will require at least a trilogy of films to get through the story, might even end up like Star Trek or Star Wars, a load of bollocks that goes on for ever. 🌑🌒🌓🌔🌖🌗🌘🌚

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unlike this ugly, old witch's chin, your nomination appears to be absolutely fucking pointless.

Fuck off, Pen, you sasquatch, 'To Wong Foo' wanker.

No doubt, given time, this 'run of the mill' response, to a reasonable nom, will get at least 4 likes from your sycophantic followers. 

Fucking pathetic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No doubt, given time, this 'run of the mill' response, to a reasonable nom, will get at least 4 likes from your sycophantic followers. 

Fucking pathetic.

Somewhat ironic, when I can confidently predict that this dog shit response to a deserved critique of a fucking awful nom, will get a guaranteed 3 likes from your sycophantic followers, The Freak, The Frank and The Dog Botherer.

The holy trinity of spastics, Freak'Frog'n'Frank ride again, with Sidekick Shit Sniffer along for the adventure.

7 hours ago, cunt said:

I should fuckin' hope so, it's more like a saga that will require at least a trilogy of films to get through the story, might even end up like Star Trek or Star Wars, a load of bollocks that goes on for ever. 🌑🌒🌓🌔🌖🌗🌘🌚

You never was any good on this site.

NPC CUNT. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
19 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

If you think some legal issues in the UK are silly this might make you realise that there are evn worse places

https://www.curbed.com/article/kate-gladstone-roommate-west-village-nyc.html

32272084-11153515-Kate_Gladstone_reporte

You are ceaselessly fucking moronic. There are higher achieving  mongoloids fingering holes in the wall.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 28/08/2022 at 14:43, cunt said:

You use emoticons with such frequency that I have been able to establish that you are a fucking wanker.

Now, confess your latent homosexuality and feminist sympathy.

11 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

You use emoticons with such frequency that I have been able to establish that you are a fucking wanker.

Now, confess your latent homosexuality and feminist sympathy.

I do whatever the fuck I like, I make use of whatever is available, I have nothing to confess I ain't a fuckin' catholic, your petty abuse is pointless.

Go fuck yourself ✡️

• Like 1