CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s obvious that you haven’t actually listened to what he said, or asked yourself why as a long time London based ‘luvvie’ anyone living in NI would listen to him anyway? He was very much ‘on the fence’ in his speech and I would say that he was there more for his own career self interest than anything else, bearing in mind that if he spoke out against a United Ireland he’d quickly find himself out of work due to the anti Unionist agenda of the industry he’s done very well for himself in. This pointless event was of course ignored by Ulsters Unionist parties and  even deemed by the Alliance Party of NI as not something they wished to participate in. Of course the usual Sinn/Fein/IRA talking heads and their newfound allies in the  leftie woke dustbin of Irish politics like Leo the Indian fudge packer all turned up to play their same old tunes, but no one who matters really listens to their BS, even with the likes of the BBC, Sky News and the rest of the Anti British MSM doing their utmost to hype up the non event.

As I’ve stated on here many times, I’ve lived more than half my life in England, away from the place I grew up, but unlike you I take no pleasure watching events from afar, hoping everything goes tits up so I can wank myself into oblivion with a knowing ‘I told you so’ smile on my face.

I don’t know why you and Panzybobo don’t just shack up together and live happily ever after, basking in your mutual hatred of Britain together?

Poor jeff n sammy...every time they roll the dice they bring a united Ireland ever closer by leaps and bounds..id love to be there when the erg tell lizzo to tell them to fak off home you paddy kantz...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So there we have it. It seems that you need to sing and dance in the UK to earn a crust. You stupid fucking cunt…you’ve just unmasked yourself for all on here to see. Lol.

Ima manhoe dc baby..have horn will travel...i just won't take yer useless currency back into the Republic izall...anyway once lizzo is told that ballys lot are preventing brexit prosperity they'll be flicked off like a hard aul bitta snot on her perfectly manicured fingernail..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY